Supreme 2011 S/S

readytoignite

playboy bunny has the worst connotations here in australia, mainly due to the fact guido's plaster the bunny all over their disgusting vechiles.

big fail from me, supreme.

fingers crossed no one buys so we can get the coach jackets for cheap and peel off the wack playboy branding

i wouldnt want to pay for this, but i'd have no problem wearing it. I dont see the association in america as being the same, but people in other countries seem to have their own perception.

Playboy in america is a standard for men's mags. If i see that bunny i think good articles and jerking off, not guidos/chavs/pikeys.

playboy should have pulled the flocked type off the old b-boy sweats.. would have been much better and a better nod than just feeling like some jersey shore booth thang.

GetImage-DN-2727-1.jpg

@morgan ... still associate that logo with truck stops, git'r'done and rednecks in the states. maybe that's because i grew up in KY... so basically the same association with chavs...

playboy bunny has the worst connotations here in australia, mainly due to the fact guido's plaster the bunny all over their disgusting vechiles.

big fail from me, supreme.

yes, i'm sure the entire brand marketing is focussed on the connotative meaning of its iconography in nyc's corresponding antipode

@morgan ... still associate that logo with truck stops, git'r'done and rednecks in the states. maybe that's because i grew up in KY... so basically the same association with chavs...

for the record, chav is analogous to guido - pikey is trailer trash both figuratively and literally. to unite the chav / trucker connection, the kappa logo reads as mudflap women to americans

not that anyone accused ms sally of being too intimate with british culture.

anyway the club key is epic, polo & crewneck i can see and the rest sort of doesn't compute.

Honestly, the fit on the workpant is such shit (especially for larger sizes). If you're wearing vans or minimal shoes, it just looks like shit. The twill pant has a really great fit, its tapered but not "skinny" by any means.

Anyone know a good tailor downtown that can do a good job on tapering (work)pants?