Supreme 2011 S/S

readytoignite

metal cap backwards is on some Illuminati shit

I believe you are 100% wrong on this and that these were STRICTLY INTENDED to be worn forward. The strap on them is badly designed and the metal clasp creates and uncomfortable pressure point (at least this was so in the first generation a couple years ago, anyway). Tolerable forwards; unbearably irritating backwards.

I believe you are 100% wrong on this and that these were STRICTLY INTENDED to be worn forward. The strap on them is badly designed and the metal clasp creates and uncomfortable pressure point (at least this was so in the first generation a couple years ago, anyway). Tolerable forwards; unbearably irritating backwards.

you know you could always just not wear your hat so tight, right?

when the metal cap is worn forward it looks like:

0284FireChief.jpg

you know you could always just not wear your hat so tight, right?

when the metal cap is worn forward it looks like:

0284FireChief.jpg

Haha, I'm just busting balls for you saying it had to be worn backwards. Clasps sucks though. And frontwards I think it's more coal minor-y -- catch the sun right and you'll bling someone blind.

/\ you wear supreme?

No not for a long time. Not Until this season came along. You won't see me in a box logo anything, but I do enjoy the work pants cut as well as some of the shirting. Please show us how "you" wear supreme. I must see how it is done...

Edit: Prob the worst stock of the season.

yeah i was just curious to what would drop since there weren't any announcements.

by far it was the shittiest update since the online store opened...

i actually had some extra cash to buy something too.