Supreme 2011 S/S

readytoignite

wheres swastika box logo? yeah i'm being that pc guy

this is actually an interesting point - would any non-japanese dude from east asian descent really feel comfortable wearing this t-shirt? or maybe it's a generational thing, not sure.

btw was the 9/11 box tee a charity for emergency responders? seems far-fetched but who knows?

this is actually an interesting point - would any non-japanese dude from east asian descent really feel comfortable wearing this t-shirt? or maybe it's a generational thing, not sure.

btw was the 9/11 box tee a charity for emergency responders? seems far-fetched but who knows?

The 9/11 tee was more of a remembrance tee. Hope that helps.

i wont be buying or wearing this tee. it would make my grandmother cry and grandfather roll over in his grave.

while i think releasing a tee to support Japan is a good idea (especailly considering their market) the symbol on the tee is in poor taste IMO. to many chinese/koreans/americans/WW II vets, the Nisshoki flag represents a violent and brutal enemy that carried out atrocities on an epic scale, many times on POWs and innocent civilians.

I know it was a different time but Supreme should have been a little more creative and come up with something that wouldnt be so offensive to so many, especially given its a benefit tee.

i wont be buying or wearing this tee. it would make my grandmother cry and grandfather roll over in his grave.

while i think releasing a tee to support Japan is a good idea (especailly considering their market) the symbol on the tee is in poor taste IMO. to many chinese/koreans/americans/WW II vets, the Nisshoki flag represents a violent and brutal enemy that carried out atrocities on an epic scale, many times on POWs and innocent civilians.

I know it was a different time but Supreme should have been a little more creative and come up with something that wouldnt be so offensive to so many, especially given its a benefit tee.

yeah, not sure my reaction is quite as strong but there's no way in hell i'd wear this in this or any other lifetime. i guess that's the problem with icons. though i suppose it'd make a fine addition to anyone's not-quite-a-box-tee collection (kaws, damien hirst, joe cool)

btw my first reaction to the kimmel suit is it's kind of awesome in a fashion-moment kind of way - reminds me a lot of those recherche 80s suits that ann demeulemeester keeps making, without the terrible lapels.

i will 100% rock mine with a go to hell lapel pin, that would be the sine qua non of rebellion.

ive blown the past 2 camp cap drops. really wanted that plum.

also, i think the new eras have gotten so bad that everyone knows not to buy them. They are so deep now that you have to wear them over your ears which is not a good look

i have a thing for floral box caps. i have the black on black flower one. no idea what season it's from because i got it from a friend.

really liked that leaves one in tan but am not willing to spend 90 bucks on one from a reseller..

i could have easily got one today because they went up a few minutes early, but i just wasn't into them and didn't want to deal with getting one just to resell it.

the resell on camp caps are ridiculous.

you'd think the online shop would've drove the prices down but it definitely hasn't. they're got for 20-30 bucks more than i used to pay. it's crazy. luckily i've got a steady desk job so i'm usually set unless i space out and don't pay attention to the clock like i did today.