Supreme 2011 S/S

readytoignite

nah, i dont think the leopard coach ran big enough to size down. I'm usually a L and i had the leopard coach in L and it fit right for a coach jacket. i think the M's armholes would be too narrow/high for someone who usually a L.

ended up buying it and to my surprise, it fits very well

it fits nice and slim, probably not the intended fit of the coaches jacket, but looks good to me

just got a package in today - old skools look nice but actually prefer the bigger boxes from last year. mike carrolls are pretty much the second coming of the delta forces for what it's worth - still on the fence.

striped chambray is cool although looks darker than the online pictures... is it me or is the body more smedium than recent season button downs? kind of wish they would have shortened the sleeve to match but oh well; i'm sure you monkey armed dudes are stoked

^no, these spring hoodies like the kaws box logo hoody were made in Canada.

don't you know? spring hoodies are thin, meaning cheap. meaning china.

navy old skools were really the only option for me but i could see team pride leading to the orange on royals.

btw who cares about leather insoles, there's a custom box! (10)

don't you know? spring hoodies are thin, meaning cheap. meaning china.

the pullover half zip is made in Canada so its CYC.

I don't have any of the other hoodies from spring to know about them. I'd be reasonably sure at least the striped zip hoodie is CYC too, since they did the striped zip spring hoodie last year.