Junya Watanabe F/W 11.12 Menswear Paris

Vampyrvargfesten

Dissapointed with end and tres bien first drop. Have to wait and see second drop ..

i'd like to know this too, not just for Japan either

not sure about japan, but outside japan, End clothing, tres bien, slam jam, firmament, mr.porter, yoox, lil shop berlin, ssense, railso ..

Saks in SF just got their Junya buy and, unfortunately, very few bottoms. Three jackets, all of which have what feels like a slimmer cut than previous Junya fall seasons. They have two of the knitted blazers (which fit great) and one blazer with tons of suede/leather detailing. It seems like the pricing is okay, with VERY little outwear exceeding $2k. The shirting is still super expensive (most start at $500), but it isn't anything you haven't seen before.

After handling a few of the knit blazers, I have to say that while 99% of fashion stuff isn't "worth" the price (whatever worth might mean to you) but these blazers are amazing. Super soft wool amazingly comfy lining, pretty thick and substantial. Worth every penny. I am also putting a bounty on the grey/red faire isle in an XL...

• 4 weeks later...

I saw some of the pieces today. Jackstraw in seattle is carrying a few items. Although i fucking LOVEEE what i've seen, i really have a hard time saying these are worth 1,200 dollars. I mean, it's great and if i had endless cash i'd buy them, but man, that is too much.

The pants are great too. Just overall love the knits, and look and feel. didn't try them on though

00180m.jpg

I finally saw this collection @ Riccardi here in Boston... and holy shit I wasn't expecting what I saw. Everything was so fucking nice, tried on the blazer in the shot above and it was one of the nicest fitting thing I've tried on in a long time. Scott they also had the same one you posted, I 1000000% see you wearing that all the time.

Hey guys this is Michael from REVIVE. Some of you guys might of heard about us, maybe not though.

We carry brands rom Junya Watanabe, White Mountaineering, Moncler V, Mastermind JAPAN, etc.

We're located in Birmingham, Michigan. Yeah, pretty random. But we want to bring the best of the best to Michigan. High end meets pop art.

Just wanted to let you guys know that we have the latest F/W Junya collection. Brooks Brothers, Duvetica, Tricker's, Levi's, etc. All the collaborations from this season.

Junya x Duvetica - http://revivemi.com/updates/?p=6499

Junya x Brooks Brothers - http://revivemi.com/updates/?p=6474

Junya 2nd delivery - http://revivemi.com/updates/?p=6375

That's just a few releases. Let me know if you guys need anything. I'm here to help!