superfuture skiing/snowboarding club

aleopold

Got 30 cm powder here in Norway last night, cant wait to try it out on friday. This is from today at where I usually ride

220trysil040112.jpg

my setup (dinasours will die board and rome bindings), got it late last season so can't wait to try it out some more

87119250.jpg

Edited by fanboy

Red, I know how you feel, I blew out my knee a few times. havent had the surgery, just rebuilt it every time.

I blew out my shoulder last year full surgery 5 pieces of metal etc.

Been snowboarding since I was 8.

Took 3 years off because of injury and finally got to ride the other day.

Decided to drive up to sierra nevada in spain and had to borrow a bunch of gear from friends.... hence the weird look. but still was a fun day. turns out I still remember how to ride and even hit a few boxes.

Think im going to buy all new gear and go to Austria for two weeks. just worried about hurting myself

395314_10150441594956415_502036414_8722005_410371547_n.jpg

ejl.kicks, I'd definitely replace that board if I were you. Just pick up a cheap one from evo's outlet section if nothing else.

just picked up some Union Force bindings to give my old Custom a little upgrade

tumblr_lx1h0uT26T1qzs0cio2_500.jpg

nice bindings!

I love snowboarding but, not too familiar on the topic of boards being delaminated. what's so bad about it? I know the ice/snow will keep slipping inside making it worse but besides that

Red, I know how you feel, I blew out my knee a few times. havent had the surgery, just rebuilt it every time.

I blew out my shoulder last year full surgery 5 pieces of metal etc.

I think my shoulder is the next thing to go. Surgery is just not fun.

x-post from Ande Whall contest thread. Some shots from Hunter Mountain in NY this past weekend

NY got a little winter storm, so I chased the snow hoping for good conditions. The drive up was a little sketchy. We left at 5:30am, so it was pitch dark and blowing snow and roads hadn't been plowed yet. Felt much better once the sun came up

k4OfS.jpg

The mountain had about 5" of fresh snow, so conditions were fantastic in the morning. Unfortunately, everyone's been dying for natural snow, so the slopes were very crowded and the powder got tracked out fast. By the end of the day it was pretty icy again.

Uq45B.jpg

it was cold! my facemask was frozen solid by the end of the day

yTe4p.jpg

why was this xpost in the Ande Whall contest thread? please tell me you didn't wear jeans.

Nope, definitely didn't wear jeans on the mountain, just on the car ride up. The Ande Whall contest thread isn't exactly overflowing with updates, so I was just providing some pics of what I've been up to

• 3 weeks later...