waywt caption edition

ordo

Can someone explain to me how to neg rep so I can make sure to 'reward' frownz?

Not a single one of those even made me smile, let alone chuckle like most of them usually do. Just brutal.

Let me know if you need me to find a fit pic I posted, frownz, so you can put a retardedly unfunny caption on it.

roflbot1.jpg

at risk of seeming like i'm defending myself...you rooted through my history to find a waywt post so you can call me out on wearing a ... vintage shirt?

I'm sweaty, in a bathroom, and wearing all white and shorts. clearly this is a vintage outfit.

at risk of seeming like i'm defending myself...you rooted through my history to find a waywt post so you can call me out on wearing a ... vintage shirt?

I'm sweaty, in a bathroom, and wearing all white and shorts. clearly this is a vintage outfit.

only someone defending themself would suspect others of thinking they were defending themself. the point of it isnt to make fun of you (or the person in a picture) its to make a pass at humor and then move on. get over yourself.