Uniqlo S/S 11

fallen angels

There used to be multiple New Jersey locations which were shut down when the Manhattan store opened.

Yeah I used to live 10 minutes from one of them, and they were doomed from day one. Idk if they were banking on the asian population in the area already being aware of uniqlo, but the place was completely unknown to most of the average mallgoers. Total failure in terms of marketing, and they only seemed to stock their lower end basics. Shame they didn't put more into it.

Yeah I used to live 10 minutes from one of them, and they were doomed from day one. Idk if they were banking on the asian population in the area already being aware of uniqlo, but the place was completely unknown to most of the average mallgoers. Total failure in terms of marketing, and they only seemed to stock their lower end basics. Shame they didn't put more into it.

it was the right thing to do - if they tried doing that in a high profile launch in soho it would have damaged the brand in the states. ironically, the NJ stores were basically H&Ms then they launched as a high value fashion brand in soho which now is basically attracting H&M customers with crapper products than they used to carry (or rather, much more infrequent high quality products)

i think i debated with omc whether the first two parts of the story was all part of an intentional business plan a few years ago.

yeah they pretty much only do it for women's now. The last to Morishita collabs were hot too.

But yeah I only go to Uniqlo when A) In NY obviously B) +J and undergarments C) cord shirts for fall

I emailed and asked about phone orders, and they don't know when they would have an online store.

Dear Valued Uniqlo Customer,

Thank you for your interest in Uniqlo!

We would like to inform you that we are no longer accepting phone and email orders. Due to the complexity involved in processing the orders, we determined that the practice is not appropriate for our customers. We hope to launch an E-commerce in the future, but at this time, we do not have further details. As of right now, purchasing items from the Uniqlo Soho Store would be by physically dropping by the store. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. For inquiries and other concerns you may call our Customer Service at 1-877-4UNIQLO(1-877-486-4756) or email thru [email protected].

We would like to thank you for choosing Uniqlo. You are a valued customer and we appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

UNIQLO CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT CENTER

Toll free :1-877-4UNIQLO (1-877-486-4756)

11AM-8PM EST

Does Uniqlo in Soho still carry the 4.95 packet tees? I read somewhere that they discontinued it. Can anyone shed some light?

They have 4.95 "Dry" shirts in packs. They're supposed to wick sweat off your skin. Feel about the same as the old shirts.

• 2 weeks later...