Uniqlo S/S 11

fallen angels

Don't have a Uniqlo here so sorry for the question but I just got some UVC in sz31 with a ''regular fit'' tag on it. I like them but I'm looking for a bit looser fit, do they have some? If so what are they called?

Thanks.

The siim fit shirts for spring are slightly longer and slightly wider than last year. I was wearing US M and Japanese L, now I'm buying US S and Japanese M for this S/S and F/W. Outerwear I have to wear a S. The current S/S 11 shortsleeve slim fit shirts fit more like the S/S 10 and FW 09 shirts. I'm a fatty btw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
+j blazers are cut short this season. The xs length is about 25"

Really?! The Japanese site lists most of the blazers in S as 70cm long (with 59.5cm sleeves, I'm assuming the S corresponds to US size XS). There are a couple of unstructured ones around 66cm, but those aren't what I'm looking for. But then again, I have no idea whether the collar is included in the measurement so you might be right.

I went there around 8:30pm. They were restocking. Plenty of XS. Whats up with the sizing? Its like fat american sizing now for the shirts.

smalls seem to be the most demanded size over there. fortunately, XS fits like a champ so i don't have to look very hard.

Really?! The Japanese site lists most of the blazers in S as 70cm long (with 59.5cm sleeves, I'm assuming the S corresponds to US size XS). There are a couple of unstructured ones around 66cm, but those aren't what I'm looking for. But then again, I have no idea whether the collar is included in the measurement so you might be right.

I measured from the back bottom collar to the jacket hem. 25/26 inches.

I have the J+ navy suit in XS and it fits me spot on, length is perfect but i need to tailor the sleeves a bit to show some cuff. I'm on the short side, 170cm tall.

I wish Jil mainline would have the same cut ;/

Anyone one to sell me their black wool jacket 2B???

i just got some prem cotton v-necks from japan and they fit boxy as hell - have they always been like this? got some in XL and they are really short in the body (i am only 6'1) and super long at the sleeves. bummed because i had heard so many good things from various du's on here.

Anybody know if they have olive or grey UVCs in store? Or even khaki or washed khaki? didn't see any on the website. i can't button the top button of ones i bought like 6 months ago, sad......

Anybody know if they have olive or grey UVCs in store? Or even khaki or washed khaki? didn't see any on the website. i can't button the top button of ones i bought like 6 months ago, sad......

That's a bummer, hopefully this means that their geographical expansion will reach beyond the isle of Manhattan sooner rather than later. I'd hate to be forced to take the train in just for Uniqlo.

Well they did try 3 shops in NJ, that was epic failure. Online store is probably the next logical step for them.

That's a bummer, hopefully this means that their geographical expansion will reach beyond the isle of Manhattan sooner rather than later. I'd hate to be forced to take the train in just for Uniqlo.

Well they did try 3 shops in NJ, that was epic failure. Online store is probably the next logical step for them.

There used to be multiple New Jersey locations which were shut down when the Manhattan store opened.

There used to be multiple New Jersey locations which were shut down when the Manhattan store opened.