Uniqlo S/S 11

fallen angels

has anyone noticed a change in sizing (in japan at least)? i've proxied stuff for the last 3 years and have generally always been a JP L (oxford used to fit perfectly) and have never noticed a change in sizing. i just got an order in today and everything seems to fit alot smaller, inc the oxfords which is a huge bummer for me. much shorter on the bodyand also a bit narrower at the shoulders which then makes the sleeves a bit too short.

re: heattech leggings, i usually wear a 30 in jeans and got these in M. fit pretty spot on, thanks to vamp for the advice.

Does anybody have any info on the material this jacket is made of? I know it is a blend. Is it waterproofed/rubberised or teflon coated (sorry if this is laughable given the price)? I am looking for something that uses material comparable to at least Baracuta but in this type of style.

Thanks,

different view of jacket. looks pretty good.

s37rM.jpg

yeah that jacket looks fucking perfect. need to stop bitching. Take it as a spring windbreaker not a pre-spring jumbo jacket. All the pockets are misleading and that is what I feel keeps tripping homies up.

that is a size M that i tried on. the sleeves are a bit long even though it felt just right. size S was too snug for me. i'm from singapore if it helps any of you with regards to sizing.

well i went back to give it a try (since uniqlo is just right round the corner from where i work) and okay i caved in to something which i felt/thought didn't look right at first. feels a little less awkward than how it felt on, the other day.

well, for SGD$199.99 i'm not complaining. hard to find something else for this price that looks the same.

hey ranonranonarat, which uniqlo did you go to in sg? my girlfriend is there right now, so i am trying to get her to purchase that jacket for me. she isn't superficially inclined, so she doesnt know where to look. also, what colors and sizes were left?

singapore follows the same sizing as japan right? So your size M is actually size S in US? Since there is no XS in Japan, where as US there is XS because that is actually the S in Japan equivalent? Sorry just wanted to make sure..

i should think that it follows the same sizing as japan. i am usually a size S in everything else, but for the +J line i need an M for most of the tops/outerwear.

hey ranonranonarat, which uniqlo did you go to in sg? my girlfriend is there right now, so i am trying to get her to purchase that jacket for me. she isn't superficially inclined, so she doesnt know where to look. also, what colors and sizes were left?

i went to the one at 313 sommerset. it's the only one that carries +J. there was the khaki, dark brown and black the last time i checked and were available in all sizes..

went down to check out the +J stuff and the cotton twill parka that i wanted to pick up from a while ago was incredibly short. thing is that im not even tall or anything to begin with. disappointing.

uniqloparka.jpg

The jacket looks good on you and it sends an air of (I cannot find the right word) punk or funky. I agree about leaving the jacket open plus I suggest that you wear plain or printed white shirt underneath.