Uniqlo S/S 11

fallen angels

To be fair, this year's chinos prices have gone down, at least in Singapore. Quality looks to have dropped though, my recently bought olive chinos are "shiner" compared to my old UVCs, but the hardware is still nice.

they're the same chinos - the first couple of batches were sun dried; if that's important to you and you have roof access or a porch, that's easily rectified i s'pose.

btw they only had the two khaki colors when they first came out spring 2007 - fall that year, they added black and putty / grey came out about a half year ago. i still do not recall any olive prior to this season!

just copped the cotton twill parka in dark brown (looks like dark gray)

it came in 4 colors: khaki, beige, dark brown, navy-black

definitely a solid piece. it was the first thing people gunned for when they let us in.

I was led to believe that parka came in royal blue. What a letdown.

Collection was a let down. Went there and bought nothing. The army jacket is okay, but definitely overdesigned. I tried it on and it fit well and the fabric was nice, but I just couldn't get into the air holes, snaps, and buttons. The other jacket looked nicer IMO but didn't feel as substantial.

Nothing else really pops at you. The pants were nice but cost more than I would want to spend.

I do not see a picture of the suit with matching shorts. You fail me. Joking aside those cropped look nice and that jacket is the truth. Too bad there won't be any decent sizes or colors left for sale.

military parka - it's a good look but the pockets aren't so practical. the large bottom pockets have snap closures on the left and right with a button in the center .. all the other smaller pockets have button closures. makes getting to things just a little too difficult for my tastes. wasn't feeling the air holes either or the price for plain cotton (and a small percentage of spandex if i remember correctly). a possible buy if it's available when the sales come around.