velvetant

Gris moc mid folk:

*Kudu Suede Construction - yes

*Cowhide Leather Lacing - dry like jerky

*Surgically Upgraded Eva Mid-Sole - little triangles of tougher eva

*Natural Cork Memory Footbed - *footbed insert*

*Unlined for Breathability - oh so thats why

*TPU Heel Stabiliser - pointless on something so shapeless

*Fringe Detailing on Toe and Heel - cool!

*Extremely Limited Numbers - yessir cause i gots mines

I just bought some virgils second hand and the soles are a bit worn.. I was wondering if anyone has any experience resoling virgils and would like to share some tips? much thanks

Just take them to a cobbler the best looking soles for them will either be the vibram 2021 or vibram 4014 christy sole should only be around 60 bucks to get done give or take.

I just bought some virgils second hand and the soles are a bit worn.. I was wondering if anyone has any experience resoling virgils and would like to share some tips? much thanks

What about sending an email to them and seeing if you can get it done at F.I.L.?

*edit, this is obviously an awful suggestion. Listen to Stephen and Rhett.

that would (a) be a huge cost shipping them back and forth (B) with current japan situation a logistical nightmare in terms of contact, obviously these points are not valid if you happen to in japan but I dont think thats the case.

as rhett said a good cobbler can do it,thats the purpose of the construction so it can be done easily the only issue is the cobbler having the right sole in stock but its not like vibram is some obscure sole brand so its only really a case of ordering a model in if its not on stock at your cobbler.

Even without the events in Japan, contacting Vis is a nightmare. Takes ages for them to get back to you and this continues through out the process.

Had an issue with a pair of my FBT Lhamos, 8 weeks of emails I got nowhere and communication on their half just stopped suddenly.

hmmmm on a completely unrelated topic (7):

http://hypebeast.com/2011/03/feit-made-to-order-nyc-event-recap/

even got the museum display thing going on. although i don't have any hate for them, certainly helpful to have options at a less shocking price point. speaking of which, i thought the jp govt was trying to pump and dump on the yen v dollar? 80:1 goddamit

Hey guys,

I''ve already bought the Social Sculpture shirt (Damaged) and am waiting to receive it. I've never owned a Visvim button down before, but as far as Band of Outsiders shirts, I usually wear their Large. I could only find the Social Sculpture in a size M... as far as the measurements go, the length is 75 cm and the width is 49 cm. The shirt should arrive sometime next week, so I'll ultimately find out about the fit then.

If the shirt is too small, I'd be willing to sell it for what I paid for it, which is about $650. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Eyeing a totem parka on yahoo! but need some advise on their sizing (S or M?). I wear all vsvm shirts in medium. 165cm 63kg. Let me know please.

Nice forum

we're almost the same size, im 170 65kg, never tried the totem one but tried chieftain from last season and m was quite big.

what happened to visvim?

4 years ago doing mountaineering stuff for decent prices

now they're selling bead necklaces i can find in nevada for 4k?

this is ridiculous. smh