velvetant

Visvim S/S 11

I'd say- yes. They have an overall looser feel due to the width and shape. Some may consider it to feel big. If you intend to wear no socks then maybe go down a half size.

228765_212966692062010_100000460427301_792758_7318318_n.jpg

love my new beautiful patrician mid!!! just pulled them out of the box to snap some pic. you cant even tell that these were made in china.

sorry to disturb....selling some stuff

Check out the following on ebay:

Visvim Corsica jacket size M

Visvim lieutenant x harris tweed jacket size M

visvim patrician wt folk size US 10

offers are welcome.

PM Me

thx

228765_212966692062010_100000460427301_792758_7318318_n.jpg

love my new beautiful patrician mid!!! just pulled them out of the box to snap some pic. you cant even tell that these were made in china.

Nice shoe by the way, if anyone has the Patrician mids 2010 in a size US 10, let me know.

i;m interested

029.jpg

These look like fucking Vans. Although, I am sure the materials on that upper are buttery.

LOL @ jr.wontonbee! that's really frustrating to see something like that after dropping big money for them..

somebody !! i'm on my knees....

i need to know the fit of the virgil suede 2010.

true to size or what !?? want to pick em up.

normally a 10

appreciated !!!!!

somebody !! i'm on my knees....

i need to know the fit of the virgil suede 2010.

true to size or what !?? want to pick em up.

normally a 10

appreciated !!!!!

Really?? Why don't you actually read the thread instead of posting worthless posts. its only been mentioned about 100 times. THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE.

what exactly does the Shoe Care Kit do? I have a pair of KNGR ISDT Boots... any use for them?

Anyone seen those new Lexdray series of bags new up on the Unionla site. They couldnt look closer to the Visvim ballistic range if they tried. Bit rich for Visvim to complain about re appropriating styles but really lol.

well .. they used a "Very unique and old method of dyeing clothes."

pic from this months sense

d8f87dab.jpg

they also did an "alternative choice" page which i thought was interesting

e428e6f3.jpg

Will be hitting up the Tokyo FIL shop tomorrow, pray they got some white sneaks.

Just went to Tokyo FIL, the prices on the new shirts are borderline insulting, and you rarely see me saying anything about prices.

Button down shirts for $1000 and t-shirts for $350?

They had good stock of all the new footwear, it honestly doesn't seem like the new stuff is selling all that well or they're just producing more than they ever have.

I work in the footwear industry. Raw material prices are going up but $500 for a Converse made with organic deer leather is a bit crazy. I can image they are hitting their margin targets. Have fun in Japan.

Nowhere... Apparently Bergdorf Goodman will carry them in the fall, and rumors of FIL NYC are coming in heavy.

But as kiya was saying the prices are insulting next season is even worse. The FBTs will be WELL over 1K

Anyone know if Visvim are going to do a Sentinel low this season?

I have seen the full catalog for 2011S/S and there is no low model for Sentinel. (Dunno why they do not use the name 'Foley' for it :confused:)

a friend who work in a local store told me that wholesale price for visvim gore tex jackets are aroun $850 + .. no wonder the retail prices are sky high

i went to fil wan chai. this place is in the middle of fucking nowhere. there's a monocle store nearby but the place is pretty hard to find.

It's a stones throw from an MTR exit...? Kapok/Monocle, a few upcoming cafes, the place will be bumping in the next few years.

Chai Wan would be the middle of nowhere.