Visvim S/S 11

velvetant

i guess it could be possible. but with stuff selling fast, could it be because of those small stores or resellers ? when i was in hong kong last year, there was heaps of small stores re-selling visvim, and im pretty sure i saw couple of stuff from several seasons back ..

so it might be sold out at FIL, but maybe those stuff just sittin pretty at those stores .. and thats just hong kong, not mentioning china, taiwan and dodgy online shops ..

Just went to Tokyo FIL, the prices on the new shirts are borderline insulting, and you rarely see me saying anything about prices.

Button down shirts for $1000 and t-shirts for $350?

They had good stock of all the new footwear, it honestly doesn't seem like the new stuff is selling all that well or they're just producing more than they ever have.

quoted from a while ago, but that's MMJ pricing. do you know if their quality is on the same level? they collab a lot, but i always thought that MMJ was the highest of high in quality, price, exclusivity, and badassness.

Firstly no brand especially a high end luxury goods manufacturer like Visvim ever implements a policy of literal price reductions for its products. Visvim may decide to reduce prices relatively, that is reduce the percentage price increases over the forthcoming seasons, but i doubt it. Secondly who asks a question like

^^is marc by marc jacobs really that good quality or badassed?, especially when MMJ is Mastermind Japan.

^^is marc by marc jacobs really that good quality or badassed?

I hope you were joking. Masteindmind Japan. MMJ is always mastermind. And yes, it is the most badass brand.

The brand has never had this much exposure and stuff is selling out fast!!

It's not about the common man anymore.

top secret? you are bull-shit-ing

55% of the shoe gears did not sell well this summer

recording from the F.I.L wise by FIL STAFF

another quick question regarding with size.

kiefer high ... tts ?

thx

half-to-full size down depending whether you got wide feet or not. ELK's especially.