Visvim S/S 11

velvetant

But as kiya was saying the prices are insulting next season is even worse. The FBTs will be WELL over 1K

yeah, the prices of footwear for next season is quite obnoxious. The FBTs are in fact 900+ from what im told, FBTs are now made in-house and by hand which is the justification for the price. my response :rolleyes: ...The vigils are still around the same price though. I wouldnt cop any if I didnt have a connect.

So check this shit out... all the new footwear has a new tag that's quite small but very noticeable that says "MADE BY HAND".

What gets me is that the "Made in China" now is super hidden on almost all the shoes, so hidden that it's near impossible to find it on most models.

I own 11 pairs of Visvim shoes, i love what they do and never question their prices, but this shit with the upcoming seasons' prices combined with their new branding techniques is seriously off-putting like it's un-intentional shadiness.

It's a stones throw from an MTR exit...? Kapok/Monocle, a few upcoming cafes, the place will be bumping in the next few years.

Chai Wan would be the middle of nowhere.

i exaggerated a bit. silly thing/uc is in the middle of nowhere. FIL is fairly hidden though, probably because i ended up going through the steps near the construction zone instead of the street

So check this shit out... all the new footwear has a new tag that's quite small but very noticeable that says "MADE BY HAND".

What gets me is that the "Made in China" now is super hidden on almost all the shoes, so hidden that it's near impossible to find it on most models.

I own 11 pairs of Visvim shoes, i love what they do and never question their prices, but this shit with the upcoming seasons' prices combined with their new branding techniques is seriously off-putting like it's un-intentional shadiness.

how do you know mate? that's not good news...i might actually consider buying dior homme instead of vis footwear now. pity, because like you i have many pairs of vis and it's sad to see how the older models were reasonably priced and still of very good quality.

1k is nonsensical. it's even higher than most mainstream luxury brands.

btw, i own gabo lows...they only fit a little big. i wear TTS, might have a bit of room in there, but if you're going sockless it helps air the shoe.

You mean F/W 2011, right?

There's no way a store is seeing the collection 3 seasons out.

shouldn't some of the blame be placed at their customers who think that "made in china" is some kind of stigma? pricing increases aside

but yeah, with the prices they're charging i'm more interested in decent furniture... middle age holla

At this point i can care less about what their customers think or what they think. I like buying from a brand that has integrity.

From what i've seen IN PERSON over the past six years Visvim has gone from insane to insane, good to bad.

can anyone help me with gabo hi sizing? I heard it fits pretty big, but do you think i can fit size 8, if i wear size 9.5 in lhamo folk. nike and vans mostly size 9.

my gabo his just arrived, in a US Sz8. I'm normally a US Sz9, but the gabos fitted perfectly, they definitely seem one size too long. hope this helps.

they took it down.....

nobody showed anything of the winter season yet, not even Sense Mag.

So i think they got into little trouble.

Normally a japanese mag gets the scoop.

luckiliy i saved all the pictures.

NOT ;)

Now they will lose their Visvim account haha