Visvim S/S 11

velvetant

Ugh maybe many of you have already moved on but its really time to move on when rappers get a hold of clothing companies. I love hip hop but rappers ruin EVERYTHING good about mens' fashion. I love so many things about this label and they always put out interesting pieces each season but its over people. Maybe its been over and I was too blind to see. Also, the glade just put up a visvim henley for almost 800usd. Hell is the absence of reason.

MYR1981 - that was just a downright dumb and ignorant comment. Mos has been down with Vis for a while actually, probably before you were. In any case, how does it ruin anything? If this is a line that you "love" why would you stop wearing it just because somebody famous also appreciates the brand? If YOU like it, that's all that really matters. end rant.

BTW - this is probably my least favorite season since the g-line days

I've followed pretty much all of Mos Def's career and I've never seen or heard of him wearing Visvim. I knew he was friends with Chris Gibbs but I wouldn't doubt that the friendship started when Mos moved to LA. For years he was anti-corporation and in the 90s he dressed like a communist. Then the echo and 555soul ads starting appearing. Then Undercrown, The Hundreds, and Mos wearing Alife on Real Time with Bill Maher. I'm not saying people's styles can't evolve, but just because he did a shoot with Neighborhood doesn't mean he's been into Visvim for a while. What I mean is he's a trend hopper and Visvim is next on the platter. How would you know how long I've been following Visvim anyway?

There was a show on Current TV that followed Mos on tour in Japan a few years ago, lots of footage of him in a few Japanese stores talking about how much he loved their clothes. Probably been into it for a bit.

I've followed pretty much all of Mos Def's career and I've never seen or heard of him wearing Visvim. I knew he was friends with Chris Gibbs but I wouldn't doubt that the friendship started when Mos moved to LA. For years he was anti-corporation and in the 90s he dressed like a communist. Then the echo and 555soul ads starting appearing. Then Undercrown, The Hundreds, and Mos wearing Alife on Real Time with Bill Maher. I'm not saying people's styles can't evolve, but just because he did a shoot with Neighborhood doesn't mean he's been into Visvim for a while. What I mean is he's a trend hopper and Visvim is next on the platter. How would you know how long I've been following Visvim anyway?

I don't know how long you been into Vis, but if that's what you are focusing on, you obviously missed my point. There are plenty of pics out there of Mos wearing the brand before this season, but I'm not gonna go hunt for them. Anyways, apologies to all for shitting up this thread.

There was a show on Current TV that followed Mos on tour in Japan a few years ago, lots of footage of him in a few Japanese stores talking about how much he loved their clothes. Probably been into it for a bit.

He has been wearing neighborhood for a while.

There might be a sign of rejoice for visvim fans in NY.

VISVIM x SOPHNET MOCCASIN MID VD

VISVIM x SOPHNET CANVAS LO

releasing soon, both in 3 color ways

YO, WE NEED PHOTOS.