Visvim S/S 11

velvetant

Is it just me or is this one of the worst seasons of Visvim that I have seen??

The repitiition of the genres seem to have run dry and the shoes and clothing they put out are sometimes surpassed by cheaper originals or even better made originals...

And I know they should endure time but with some prices I am better off buying another item three times at those prices.

I pulled out my first vis box a couple of days ago and was shocked to see that I paid 190 euro for my first pair of FBT's from Beinghunted...

Enough on the pricing (old topic ) but what are you guys thought on their repition of their styles ??

i think overall you're right - definitely weaker than usual.

and its maybe repetitive but the pricing is bananas - and i think FW11/12 will hit new heights - suede elemendorf = many bags of sand!

fbt's will be triple what you paid for 'em, and that's without getting into some of the strange jedi robe's that are being introduced..... and wait for the lobster shoes....

Is it just me or is this one of the worst seasons of Visvim that I have seen??

The repitiition of the genres seem to have run dry and the shoes and clothing they put out are sometimes surpassed by cheaper originals or even better made originals...

And I know they should endure time but with some prices I am better off buying another item three times at those prices.

I pulled out my first vis box a couple of days ago and was shocked to see that I paid 190 euro for my first pair of FBT's from Beinghunted...

Enough on the pricing (old topic ) but what are you guys thought on their repition of their styles ??

this is the worst season s/s ever:

visvimbr.jpg