Top 3 Craziest things that have happend to you drunk

thelion1856

Go...

1) sex on the freeway goin 75mph while raining hard and trying not to crash while driving.

2) blacking out and waking up trying to get into a random house in the neighborhood then walking out to the side walk with two patrol cars stopping me and trying to figure out wth im doing and finally just sayin fuck it and giving me a ride home. Lost my tanner belt that night.

3) Getting pulled over drunk as funk and tellin the cop i only had one drink and him tellin me to stop lying, cop let me go cuz he didnt wanna work overtime that night.

Ps: drinkin n drivin is not cool, i no longer do that shit. Dont do it or u might get fucked wit po po or crash.

1)walked out of a bar (pianos?) on the LES to encounter a group of 10-12 year olds boxing in the street with a 12 year old bookie, bet 20 on the kid in the mickey mouse pants, lost, immediately forked over the cash as I was threatened by said group of 10-12 year olds with a sound beating.

2)got out of a taxi in front of the club bed in NYC(now closed), walked up to the doorguy and just looked at him from behind the velvet rope and went "dude?" and made a shooing motion, and he goes, "oh, sorry" and just lifts the rope for me. 10 minutes later I fail to realize the rest of my party had to wait in line, thought they ditched me, walked out to get a cab home and hung out with usher for like 5 minutes on the sidewalk.

3)took a pitcher of sangria out of a bar in firenze next to the duomo, walked out with my friend evan, climbed the scaffolding on the duomo(they had it up to clean the walls) until we were at the top and leaning on the dome and started to sing fake opera with him. Carbinieri had spotlights on us and machine guns trained on us, we climbed back down, the carbinieri say "you better have a damn good reason why you were up there" and my friend says "we are stupid american tourists", so they let us go.

p.s. Don't fucking drink and drive, it doesn't make you cool or hardcore, it makes you an idiot.

• 3 weeks later...

I went to a church leadrship course hungover. Grabbed the OJ next to my bed and chugged down the whole liter. when I arrived at the meeting i was feeling it an lasted for the next 5 hours. Drunkest ive ever been.

(I did not know that the oj was mixed with four-loko or some stupid ish like that)

Had my car break down in the side of the road by LA somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Had to walk 2 miles to the closes building. gas station said there closing and we'd have to get a hotel. While we walked back to the car we met kings of leon, chilling, eatin and sipppin brews. Its was way sick, gave us a lift to our car after lunch. (We got towed over the night and the guy who towed the car went to the same CC as me). He didnt charge me the extra miles cuz i gave him chocolate during the trip haha. Partied at the international house at sjsu that night. Twas one ridiculous 24hours.

took my sophmore final. got a 96 on it! whoooo