koi

Worst feelings, ever

my place is getting overrun with mice, so Ive been trapping em, usually the trap breaks their necks and they die instantly but yesterday this one just got his leg caught, crushed it, but its still alive so I take it outside to finish it off quick with a shovel, put it out of its misery and instead of decapitating it it kinda just crushes it more and its still alive and screeching so I just go nuts on it and it took about a minute to die. shit I felt so bad, basically had to tear it apart, then I told my housemate and she ran away and started crying. at least you didnt have to kill it, bitch.

I have to go to jail for a while pretty soon,(up to 2 years) and this ain't nowhere near an option.

I'm from Aruba, and have had a WAY WORSE life than 99.9 percent of Superfuture. (probably the whole 100 %) Not only where we poor, but my mom was 16 when she had me.

She didn't have the patience to raise a kid being one herself. She would whoop my @$$ for any LITTLE thing I did. (not spank, whoop me like a grown person, with hands)

I had to do all the chores in my house, from my room, Living room, kitchen, bathrooms, trash duty, yardwork, wash dishes, wash ALL clothes, dry clothes, fold clothes, and put them where they belong.

Back to being broke, one year I got a 12 pack of Brisk Iced Tea for Christmas from my mom (favorite drink at the time.)

Been kicked out of every school in my life damn near..

This ain't even a 100th of my story, too many bad things went on in my life, I Just keep on Gunnin'

my place is getting overrun with mice, so Ive been trapping em, usually the trap breaks their necks and they die instantly but yesterday this one just got his leg caught, crushed it, but its still alive so I take it outside to finish it off quick with a shovel, put it out of its misery and instead of decapitating it it kinda just crushes it more and its still alive and screeching so I just go nuts on it and it took about a minute to die. shit I felt so bad, basically had to tear it apart, then I told my housemate and she ran away and started crying. at least you didnt have to kill it, bitch.

That shit is so not up to military specifications.

restless legs at 4:30am from benzo/opiate withdrawls.

moving around a ton of money everyday, but never seeing any of it stick.

That moment you leave somewhere/something and know you're never gonna see it again.

The thought train on your brain right after you dodge a serious accident/ fuck up

Locking yourself out of house/car

The preggers test wait

sitting on a plane waiting to fly back from coast to coast to wonder if a loved one will die or not. had to do it twice this year.

That moment where one tiny insignificant thing ruins your perfect day

Right now, this feeling of uncertainty.

Intense sunburn on your chest.

Intense sunburn on your back. > Intense sunburn on your chest.

Nausea. I would rather have almost any other feeling, yet I tend to be nauseous a lot.

Nausea. I would rather have almost any other feeling, yet I tend to be nauseous a lot.

agree 100%

also, headaches that last hours

not being able to sleep when you have work in the AM

and a good ol' bad mushie or LSD trip.

1) That feeling when you've hurt or offended someone that you love (family, usually).

2) That feeling of failure -- your own failure -- when you've expended great effort but still failed anyway.

Got tunnel vision from a bad weed high. and it was at an electro show in a basement type venue. think it was from smoking keef after having abstained for a couple weeks. felt like dying. went to the restroom, sat on the toilet pants up for probably 15 minutes. guy outside yelled "C'mon man! I really need to pie!"

The worst feeling ever...

is when you think that there is a possibility of having something bad (medically speaking...)!

Then end up finding out some bad news from the doctor.

the day after consumption of many drugs