Worst feelings, ever

koi

Finding a chick that you think isn't crazy or dramatic, investing yourself into a relationship, then getting blindsided when you find out she really is crazy and dramatic.

Wasn't even that hot either Just had the 'not dramatic/down to earth' thing going for her. Bummer. what a waste of time.

• 3 weeks later...

so this is the worst i've tried, and it all happened at the same time

depressive psychosis, losing girlfriend, losing friends, broken heart, negative economy, no school, nowhere to live, pressured to live like a skizo, mania, weed addiction, loneliness.

feel me. :(

it's all over now, and i'm living free as a single

PS. I SURVIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finding a chick that you think isn't crazy or dramatic, investing yourself into a relationship, then getting blindsided when you find out she really is crazy and dramatic.

Wasn't even that hot either Just had the 'not dramatic/down to earth' thing going for her. Bummer. what a waste of time.

Man, ain't that the truth.

Try finding out she is crazy and dramatic only after she has moved in with you and her not having a job....

FML

• 5 months later...
Posted · Hidden by philosophiliac, April 18, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by philosophiliac, April 18, 2012 - No reason given

not saying it's not doable. it's just a shitty feeling. i'm generally pretty good about getting stuff in on time so to go from churning away on 4000 words due in 47 hours to suddenly having another 3000 words due six hours ago kinda threw me off my game

sitting on a plane waiting to fly back from coast to coast to wonder if a loved one will die or not. had to do it twice this year.

damn you win poly, i dont deal well with death.

i posted this on my facebook once, but getting choked-out by your judo master, and as you are fading to black he starts tickling you. fuck that shit!

• 2 years later...