Worst feelings, ever

koi

my place is getting overrun with mice, so Ive been trapping em, usually the trap breaks their necks and they die instantly but yesterday this one just got his leg caught, crushed it, but its still alive so I take it outside to finish it off quick with a shovel, put it out of its misery and instead of decapitating it it kinda just crushes it more and its still alive and screeching so I just go nuts on it and it took about a minute to die. shit I felt so bad, basically had to tear it apart, then I told my housemate and she ran away and started crying. at least you didnt have to kill it, bitch.

I have to go to jail for a while pretty soon,(up to 2 years) and this ain't nowhere near an option.

I'm from Aruba, and have had a WAY WORSE life than 99.9 percent of Superfuture. (probably the whole 100 %) Not only where we poor, but my mom was 16 when she had me.

She didn't have the patience to raise a kid being one herself. She would whoop my @$$ for any LITTLE thing I did. (not spank, whoop me like a grown person, with hands)

I had to do all the chores in my house, from my room, Living room, kitchen, bathrooms, trash duty, yardwork, wash dishes, wash ALL clothes, dry clothes, fold clothes, and put them where they belong.

Back to being broke, one year I got a 12 pack of Brisk Iced Tea for Christmas from my mom (favorite drink at the time.)

Been kicked out of every school in my life damn near..

This ain't even a 100th of my story, too many bad things went on in my life, I Just keep on Gunnin'

my place is getting overrun with mice, so Ive been trapping em, usually the trap breaks their necks and they die instantly but yesterday this one just got his leg caught, crushed it, but its still alive so I take it outside to finish it off quick with a shovel, put it out of its misery and instead of decapitating it it kinda just crushes it more and its still alive and screeching so I just go nuts on it and it took about a minute to die. shit I felt so bad, basically had to tear it apart, then I told my housemate and she ran away and started crying. at least you didnt have to kill it, bitch.

That shit is so not up to military specifications.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1) That feeling when you've hurt or offended someone that you love (family, usually).

2) That feeling of failure -- your own failure -- when you've expended great effort but still failed anyway.

Nausea. I would rather have almost any other feeling, yet I tend to be nauseous a lot.

Got tunnel vision from a bad weed high. and it was at an electro show in a basement type venue. think it was from smoking keef after having abstained for a couple weeks. felt like dying. went to the restroom, sat on the toilet pants up for probably 15 minutes. guy outside yelled "C'mon man! I really need to pie!"

• 3 weeks later...