Worst feelings, ever

koi

• 2 weeks later...
I think feelings of insecurity and shame are the worst imho

^

truth

I am by no means any sort of Don Draper, but being caught in a lie, even a small one .

Realizing you are addicted to an unhealthy substance after your addiction hurts members of your family or friends.

Realizing you aren't as good a person as the people in your life think you are.

Getting dumped.

Being double crossed, especially if the person you've confided in is a close friend.

having to pawn gifts or sentimental possessions to pay bills

being 600$ overdrawn and underemployed at the same time

not being sure whether a girl you're with is preggers

long distance relationships

reading something in the "Worst feelings, ever" thread that you've done and re-enacting them in your mind again.

lol

going into a 2 hour exam, and hearing the procter say "there will be no washroom breaks for the duration" then feeling the worst case of the shits come on at that moment and having to endure it the whole time

Starting to make food, and realizing you don't have the one ingredient you need to pull it all together. Like pouring a bowl of cereal and realizing you have no milk.

i did this shit the other day. Told the GF I'd make her a sandwhich ONCE because she didn't believe I could make a good one.

SO I got out all the ingredients to make an amazing turkey sandwhich. fuckin bread, mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, pepperonchinis, provolone. I look in the meat drawer...the turkey container has the tiniest slice of turkey I've ever seen. I nearly shit myself.

• 2 months later...