Kris Van Assche sneaker sizing?

christianinri

I'm looking to purchase a pair of Kris Van Assche sneakers but am wondering how the sizing works. I usually wear a size 45 in Margiela sneakers, size 12 in Nike, and since Lanvin and LV run big I usually wear a size Lanvin/10 and LV/10. Balenciaga I also go with a 44. Does anyone know how the Van Assche sneakers run?

Any help with be appreciated. Sorry for the confusion. Debating if I should go with a 44 or the 45.

• 2 weeks later...

Kris Van Assche to my experiance come half a size size bigger than marked. Im usually a size 11 US Nikes and i buy 44 Kris Van Assche but they have abit of room in them.

They are not as extreme as Lanvin sizing thats for sure. I have to size down a 1 in them.

I would go with the 44.5 if in stock and they should fit you nice. If not go with 45, they will have a little room in but it all depends on what you prefer.

• 2 years later...

Agree with Enzyme X about KVA sneaks running slightly large. I got the latest KVA high tops (the ones with the zipper in the back and vertical-running side laces) in my usual size and they feel a little loose, but tolerable. I have a slightly wide foot and although the instep and arch feel snug, the interior length is a bit roomy. Lots of space in the toe box and a little bit of extra space behind the heel. Normally I have about 3/8"-1/2" extra toe space, but these have about 5/8"-3/4" extra. I think a half size down would have been better, or maybe even a full size.