Visvim Fluxus 05 Damaged (36)

karl winslow

Ahoy hoy,

Up for sale is a USED pair of Visvim Fluxus 05 damaged denim. These are probably the most sought after pair of fluxus out, cut AND style-wise. The 05 cut is the straight to slight taper cut, perfect for rollups w/ your shamans, logan los, and other vis footwear. Seriously, these look good as shit with select sneakers and all vis shit. I just don't get enough wear out of em anymore and they are WAY too baggy for me. I have worn these probably 15-20 times, washed twice. They were a bit worn before I got them as well from the infamous owner of many outstanding vis items, Frank the Tank. Retail on these were 500+, so please keep that in mind when offering.

The only problems with the denim are pretty minor. The right pocket is starting to tear, as you can see from the pics, but can be fixed fairly easily. This also effects the internal pocket a little, which I plan to have sewn up prior to selling (can have done yourself, if you prefer). Only other problem is the back patch has ripped (this was prior to my purchasing). Other than that, they are clean, look great, and have TONS of life left in them. You can see they still look AMAZING.

I prefer paypal, but will accept Money Order if you are reputable and you allow me to cash the MO prior to me sending the item. Your choice. Any questions or concerns, PM me or email me at [email protected]. I prefer not to take anymore pics as these show everything that needs to be seen, but will do so for serious buyers only.

PRICE: 175 shipped OR BEST OFFER

Onto the pics:

fluxus1.jpg

fluxus2.jpg

fluxus4.jpg

fluxus5.jpg

fluxus3.jpg

fluxus6.jpg

Happy bidding!