I Love Arab Girls

shufon

that doesnt mean shit. im persian.

dares still on

SNF01BIZ5-280_568740a.jpg

please give me tips on integrating into persian women.

i swear, persians just roll in one giant ball of persian-ness, never see 1 persian, always 6+ speaking ;kahsdfkahsf

persians are definitely a prime example of not dating outside their own kind. Obv. there are exceptions.

if you see a persian girl in a pack of other persian girls your chances are non existent. If you see a persian girl w/mixed company then go ahead and assume your CWG-gameface because if theyre not in a pack of their own kind, they act like coconuts (brown on the outside, white on the inside)

this theory doesnt apply to LA though.

persians arent arab tho

I didnt bother taking photos of the barnacle level chicks in there. Sorry.

note: i:m sure there are hot Turkish chicks. I just didnt see many, if any at all, in my short time in Istanbul.

I didn't mean post pics of ugly Turkish chicks, I just meant don't shit up the thread with negative posts, instead just put up pics of hot Arab chicks.

lol @ israelis in an arab thread

there are plenty of arab israelis, though i'm pretty sure the girls shufon posted were all jewish, and thus belong in that thread...which i think i will resurrect

also: i dated a persian girl (i'm israeli-american) and it was the worst mistake of my life, bitch was fuuuuuuuuuuuucked uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup