Osaka showdown

Flash

another aspect of the jeans that really sticks out is the light blue indigo; compared to other raw denim they are very bright.

here's a comparison shot with two other Osaka brands

Warehouse 1001xx 15th (also not a very dark denim) on the left, Denime Kyoto in the middle, Samurai S0500xx on the right

wuhi_d1d_u31k.jpg

I know one (maybe two?) other forum members owing these Kyoto. Mr HaGa got some very nice fades with these so I am looking forward to the results. Fit pictures to follow

i dont realy want loads of rules for this , just let it flow as long as everyone who has joined is comited im sure there will be plenty of updates , gonna have to get a new camera cause i droped my last decent camera and i dont think my phone is gonna cut it

good fit mate

Can see some indigo bleeding away in the creases on the left side of my left knee now; showing some hints of lighter blues. Fading in the crotch area are also more pronounced. However, still nothing that will show properly on camera.

• 3 weeks later...

Combs starting to fade especially on the side of the left knee. Not contrasty enough to show properly on picture.

How are the rest of you guys coming along?

have to be honest here, they have only seen a few days wear since my last post, also because they are quite cold for winter so i have been wearing mostly my Samurai s0500xx but once the temperatures start going up i'll be rocking these more

• 1 month later...

fullcount wins??

... is anyone else still rockin' their denim? i noticed couple guys in the heavyweight denim competition and i think i saw someone sellin their kyotos im not 100%. i havent gotten much wear in mine to be honest maybe a month or so but nothing to show yet.

A lot of changes been happening with my WH 700s, which I've been wearing just about every day. Lap fades, some whiskering, and some combs starting to appear.

I've just bought myself a new home, and I've been busy. I've been using my WHs all through the process of renovating it (except for painting the bedroom and livingroom walls).

I'm waiting on some proper weather to shoot outdoors, which will most likely capture the nuances of the fading process better.

I've washed them once, at 2 months wear, and will probably wash them when I'm properly moved in.

Andy

• 4 weeks later...

@4~ months, 2 machines washes, 2 soaks. They've become really soft. Camera wasn't able to capture the fades properly, but atleast they are contrasty enough for posting.

Picture 4 (below) is true to colour (on my screen).

Barrage of photos:

5637649574_6ab3bd1bd9_z.jpg

5637648022_89f515e03a_z.jpg

5637070307_40192cbfce_z.jpg

5637648560_ecb448fc37_z.jpg

5637072763_437777b7e2_z.jpg

5637073177_42080daace_z.jpg

5637650734_26bbc491cb_z.jpg

5637651154_b86c5f86a8_z.jpg

5637649124_6216d7abb6_z.jpg

Hope you enjoyed.

My SDAs are having small fades here and there, will show them when there is sun. Probably only worn for one month though

unfortunately i have to drop out, if anyone is interested in buying my pair (denime kyoto size 30, suitable for waist sizes 28-30) let me know

unfortunately i have to drop out, if anyone is interested in buying my pair (denime kyoto size 30, suitable for waist sizes 28-30) let me know

Sad to see you drop out.

• 2 months later...

realy sorry for the lack of updates but i lost a fair bit of weight and the no.1 are realy big on me but since getting the FC 1108 i thought i could switch to them all we need is someone to fill the evisu spot now (ill try and get some 1108 pics up asap)

I've contributed a fair amount of pictures currently. Waiting on more prominent evo before updating again.

Sad to say, but I'm a bit disappointed with other participants here. However, you all can make up for that by starting to post something.

i can only apologize for my lack of updates but once i get some fit pics in the 1108's ill post them , they have only had a few days wear so far but i realy love the denim and can tell there gonna get alot more wear

in the time being were missing an evisu spot so ill post in the evisu thread and see if we can get someone to join up