Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Was taking some pics of my granddads Navy sweater and I thought I would take a couple quick one of my Iron Heart 301 overdyes.

The ass seems to getting the most fading probably due to the my riding a scooter or motorcycle every day of the week. I pair them up usually with my Corter belt, my purple Hill-Side bandanna and I always have my knife and heavy duty pen at my side. The right front pocket seems to get more wear too because I have my keys hanging from the belt loop with the self edge silver key fob and flat head keyring.

IMG_0594.JPGIMG_0583.JPGIMG_0593.JPGIMG_0585.JPGIMG_0586.JPGIMG_0589.JPGIMG_0588.JPG

@Joshyle - Looking awesome, +

xpost from SExDBxSxS12 thread:

Three months in, sorry for crappy iPhone pix yada yada...

0585e493.jpg

c55b24d9.jpg

My two month in pics are in this thread somewhere...

Sorry for huge pics, my phone doesnt really give me a whole lot of options for uploading. ill try to resize later.

Have to quote..this jeans are so nice in fading proses..Hope they run another batch of this gem.its sold out.damn hot colabs jeans.:cool:

Thanks for info.yesterday i did checked selfedge website along with hall of fade.pretty sure its sold out.The retails price allso diffrent.

whoa! talk about missing the boat! IH666's 18oz denim counts for this competition? I've been inadvertently in this competition? J/K, mine are only one month old and I wouldn't dream of stirring the pot of an already-established competition. To answer ur question, the 666s don't feel as rough as the 710s but they are still pretty thick. It takes some effort to button them. I'm not sure what I'll do with them as the warm months approach.

How does the denim feel on those IH? My 19 oz 710s are almost too much. I'm thinking about selling them. My dick is choking all day.

Well.... didn't need to know all that, but samurais denim imo tends to be pretty rough. My 18 oz's aren't really that heavy but more rough than all of my other jeans i own. They have softened up a lot, but if its the heaviness of the fabric you don't like, nothing you can do about that then.

Guest nooblet333

XPOST

Decided to hot soak my sammies second time to get maximum shrinkage out also they started getting really stanky! haha

After the soak pic of jeans

IMG_20110414_172147.jpg

Pic of after the soak disgusting water! VV

IMG_20110414_172224.jpg