Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Thanks all for the kind words.

The 'Raja Belt' will be hung up at our store as safe keeping for 2 years of the contest until the winner emerge.

We will maintain it so as to keep it new for 2 yrs, we will take pics of it once awhile to show that it is still here :)

@mega, maybe u can edit the first page with the video link and pics, for easy browsing of the belt.

@beatle, the poster is awesome!!!\

@Ranon, I'll miss u, kiss! hope to see you soon, my friend :)

must spread james.

nice belt, love the way you named it, "RAJA"...it is also indonesian word for "king".

DSC_0202-1.jpg

DSC_0203-1.jpg

(weird, the color of the tee like transform to a lil bit brown-ish, maybe the white balance messed up)

P3042802.jpg

wow :eek: ... now that's what i'm talking about !!!

incredible work/craftmenship there james&ogl...loving the outcome of this!

thanks a lot for all the work and effort you guys put in this one...

and also a big thanks to jimmyc for all your effort.

loving it...

bild9339.jpg

this one's for you guys!

Applaus.gif

I've just been looking through a lot of the previous pages of update pictures, and the contest isn't going as I would have thought in the early stages. The Iron Heart jeans worn by some contestants (GMC, Max, Beatle etc...) are showing some serious early evo, whereas the Samurais seem to be taking some warming up (with a couple of exceptions).

I know we're in the (very) early days of the contest, but I expected these early stages to be the other way around.....this development is going to be interesting I feel.

Jacket looks better on you than it did on me Rafa, nice one. :cool:

As for updates, my plan was to do a search of the thread every 6 months (which is what I was trying last night to test how easy it would be), and simply delete the competitors who haven't provided regular updates/ contributions to the thread.

Scanning the whole thread every month just isn't practical, and I think most people pretty much know those who contribute regularly so there wont be a need to check on everyone. :D

Well got caught in a rain storm today on my overdyes. The temp got warm enough to ride one of my scooters to work (still too slippery for anything with a clutch) but it started raining cats and dogs half way through the trip. They needed a clean though. Oh well.

Thinking about grabbing the black Iron Heart vest to continue the heavyweight black theme... too bad it isn't overdyed as well.

I just picket up a Samurai denim jacket from Ed to carry on the blue Samurai theme....also looking for a Samurai denim shirt online at the moment.

Jacket looks better on you than it did on me Rafa, nice one. :cool:

As for updates, my plan was to do a search of the thread every 6 months (which is what I was trying last night to test how easy it would be), and simply delete the competitors who haven't provided regular updates/ contributions to the thread.

Scanning the whole thread every month just isn't practical, and I think most people pretty much know those who contribute regularly so there wont be a need to check on everyone. :D

Why don't you just look up the usernames and see if they have posted in the thread? Seems easier than scanning through the whole entire thread... Either way, seems like a lot of work.

And, visited my grandparents today, took a pic in their house.

5500410826_04fe41bf5c.jpg

Polo | Samurai| Tumi

How about we just have a set required day (or days) where everyone is REQUiREd to post a pic that day. You can take the pic before the set date and just post on that date or repost on that day. We're all adults so i think punctuality and group cooperation should be easy.

Everyone posting on a set day would also make it easier to weed out the people whom dont really care. If you dont post on that day you get removed from the contest. Any other pictures can be supplementary to the thread but we should have a required post day in order for the mods to regulate it more easily (and according to schedule) and for the contest to be as fair as possible.

What do you guys think?

ok, so b_F's gonna be jealous now eh :)

How about we just have a set required day (or days) where everyone is REQUiREd to post a pic that day. You can take the pic before the set date and just post on that date or repost on that day. We're all adults so i think punctuality and group cooperation should be easy.

Everyone posting on a set day would also make it easier to weed out the people whom dont really care. If you dont post on that day you get removed from the contest. Any other pictures can be supplementary to the thread but we should have a required post day in order for the mods to regulate it more easily (and according to schedule) and for the contest to be as fair as possible.

What do you guys think?

sounds fine to me!...