Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

isaak- SG's looking a bit big...still nice though!

Yeah, I agree.. I really like the top block, but the legs are annoyingly wide- so I don't think that they're ever going to look too cool or very slick...

That said: if I ever get around to working on the projects that I thought that I'd be working on, the extra room will be nice- as it's NO fun having to awkwardly crouch down to weld something on,or very near, the floor in tight jeans.

#3 // IH666od // 1 Month

I will try to post pics every month - effectively worn for 2 weeks , in rotation with the Busters

and random announcement, wearing Buster

5472842833_2a8a62b7e6_z.jpg

Honestly, I feel like I am not wearing my PBJs hard enough. Great Job thus far beats. +rep

How's the sizing on the HDC t-shirts? From what intel I could gather from others posts, it seems they come up big. With that in mind, should I choose M, although I usually wear L in most t-shirts?

I'm not a contestant, however I want to show my support by getting a HDC tee.

^weren't the shirts meant to be exclusive for contestants? Just asking.

Btw: I don't think that all you see on beatle's pair are pronounced kneefades. It may be dust or dirt from kneeling down.

would be good if it's only limited for the contestants,

but, one of my friend who's not in the contest asked jimmy to cop one of the shirt, and my friend said he can buy the shirt. Just to inform.

Unless some contest members want to pay Jimmyc for all the remaining shirts and stickers, I would hardly think it fair to say that they cant be sold to none contest participants.

Unless some contest members want to pay Jimmyc for all the remaining shirts and stickers, I would hardly think it fair to say that they cant be sold to none contest participants.

NO SHIT!!!

Buy these damn stickers!!

:):)

Little update,not to much going on however,i hope to put more wear on them as soon as some snow melts and i can begin riding my bike to and from work.Everyone's pair's are looking awesome so far,everyone keep up the solid work.(hope pics are not to big:o)

IMG_9920.jpg

IMG_9921.jpg

IMG_9922.jpg

IMG_9923.jpg

IMG_9918.jpg