Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Guest denimefreak21oz
Some properly cool denim coming out of the thread already. In two years time its gonna be so gooooooood!

yeah cant wait..to see the winner .my predict is....IH 21oz...but i love s5000vx the most..peace

Guest nooblet333
nice pic Rotbart!

if the threads broke after one minth, then it's too tight (IMO). of course you can nearly stretch the waist to every measurement needed but it's just not healthy for the denim and stitching. just repair it and don't wait till it gets a bigger problem

Alright thanks man! :cool:

I was going to try and wear in my S5000BK's for a month, but I love my VX 21oz too much. I'll save the lighter weight for warmer month, time to get back in blue !!

^I stopped saying that I was going to wear one pair more haha. I just wear depending on if I want on the slimmer or on the sraighter side.

And #23 checking in with my S500's and I just received my tee!! Thanks Jimmyc!!

Edit: Also going to give my samurais a soak cause I want them to shrink a little, and hopefully get slimmer.

1297543106714.jpg

1297543790486.jpg

Found out I shipped the wrong size shirt to someone and I have to make a few more whites to fix it so....

MORE WHITE SHIRTS IN EVERY SIZE NOW AVAILABLE!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ORDER THEM STICKERS NOW BEFORE I RUN OUT. STICKERS WILL START SHIPPING EARLY NEXT WEEK!!!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

popeye3blackbutton.png

Click here

Popeye4-blackbutton.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE POST PICS WHEN YOU GET YOUR STUFF!!

Guest nooblet333
^ God damnit... all I do is lose... Wanted to get a shirt--sold out, wanted white, none left bought black, now that they are back in stock... I already spent my money :( Oh well.

It's a must get t shirt man! :cool: