Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Hey GMC Motorsports, the fit looks great! What kind of woodwork do you do?

I'm just helping my father re-do his basement right now. I'm not a true carpenter by any means.

Kybosh how you planning to keep this pair lasting 2 years?

I'm back in school now so wear/fading will be minimal. I'll only be working for 4 months this summer and I bought some ih loggers for that. 2 years should be attainable. Only 22 months left, it will be over before you know it.

Monthly would be good. We have 70+ contestants, so each updating every month will keep the thread updated with lots of evo pictures.

Woo hoo! Just ordered my shirt! Cant wait for it to get here!!! Just kinda binbred I couldn't get white, black looks horrible on me.

Your genetics make you look bad in black? I don't get it...

Nope, still waiting on it.

Odd it takes this long.

For some reason small packages from the US take forever to arrive in Canada. Last time I ordered a wallet it took almost a month to arrive by lettermail.

Your genetics make you look bad in black? I don't get it...

For some reason small packages from the US take forever to arrive in Canada. Last time I ordered a wallet it took almost a month to arrive by lettermail.

Nah, haha meant to say bummed but my phone seems to change all of my words I type.

Nope, still waiting on it.

Odd it takes this long.

I haven't received mine yet in Toronto either. Mind you I am in new York right now so I have no idea if it is there. That last time I ordered a tee from jimmyc it took about 3 weeks to arrive. I think it's just takes longer sending a package like that through regular mail instead of as a package.

We to self edge yesterday and met Andrew and Thomas there in person. Really great guys to hang out with. Thomas kept on feeding me beer so I kept shopping. Picked up a nice iron heart flannel, a buzz ruckson sweat and a couple copies if mens file. Might go back and grab a 3sixteen flannel in eggplant.

Monthly would be good. We have 70+ contestants, so each updating every month will keep the thread updated with lots of evo pictures.

I think we should be very strict with this rule:

4) We expect an update every month from ALL participants, two months without an update will be considered MIA and you will be removed from the contest (without good reason for not updating obviously).

As there are so many contestants, it would be cool if they all contribute and not just show up once before the two years are over. Everybody committed to this project and should support it (there are even some, who didn't have to pay entry fees).

Nevertheless, of course everybody can drop two lines, saying that he's busy right now like Atzec did, just to make sure to support this project and not to be kicked out. Or am I the only one who is for a rather strict policy here?

Nope you're not alone...I'm with you on that one!

I think we should be very strict with this rule:

4) We expect an update every month from ALL participants, two months without an update will be considered MIA and you will be removed from the contest (without good reason for not updating obviously).

As there are so many contestants, it would be cool if they all contribute and not just show up once before the two years are over. Everybody committed to this project and should support it (there are even some, who didn't have to pay entry fees).

Nevertheless, of course everybody can drop two lines, saying that he's busy right now like Atzec did, just to make sure to support this project and not to be kicked out. Or am I the only one who is for a rather strict policy here?

BANNERS ARE ORDERED AND ON THERE WAY TO ME!

SHIPPING TO EVERYONE THAT ORDERED THEM BY THE FIRST OF

NEXT WEEK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have filled all the orders for the HDC T-Shirts and shipped them all out

here is a link to what's left if anyone still wants one.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

popeye3blackbutton.png

Click here

Popeye4-blackbutton.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE POST PICS WHEN YOU GET YOUR STUFF!!

i'm x-posting from the iron heart thread.

here's the result of a dog pissing all over my contest plans

FYI, post cold delicate wash on the busters sz 32...

waist 15.5 (thank god)

thigh 11.5

inseam 33.5

and they're super crispity crunchity now

right out the box vs. 3.5 weeks and a wash

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

see ya next month!!