Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Fucking guy wears his jeans like everyone else on SuFu, but tells his prof about them and takes some bacteria samples and all of a sudden he's some sort of celebrity.

true fucking story...can't understand this whole "hype" thing about him going on, just cuz he's wearing denim like all of us here!

so now he's in this as well?

Yes, he's in. I asked for objections yesterday and none were raised. I guess the saying about pleasing some of the people all of the time, or all of the people some of the time is true.

Sorry if it is a problem for anyone.

In hanes I wear medoum or small, and trust me they do shrink. And all pf my white shirts I beat up. I can fit a small, but after 3-4 washes it becomes skin tight on me sp it is good to buy hanes with a looser fit.

^should arrive during the day i think, so don't worry :)

i'm pretty much excited how the XX shirts will look!

btw are you using the same hanes t's for them like the ones jimmy used on the contest shirt's?

nope, for the first edition of DoubleXX we used Army surplus Tee, runs smaller than Hanes - upcoming tees might be AA

good to know, thx!

those hanes shirts run pretty big imo...thought i could overdye the white XL shirt so it'll fit like a large one afterwards, but even the large shirt is a bit big on me :(...

so it's now soaking + spinning in mashine + half an hour in the dryer !

Thanks for letting me join, Megatron1505 and fellow SuFu! I appreciate the gesture of letting me join. I feel honoured to join along this competition with so many SuFU legends. I started my N&F x BiG 21 oz on January 1, 2011, and I'll post up photos shortly.

@PeterParker and ThinFinn, I didn't think my experiment would get much attention at all. I just wanted to do the experiment to show my friends that doing raw denim is safe (or unsafe, but it turned out nicely for us. :D). The attention's a bit strange for me too. If anything, I feel it'll be good attention for raw denim and SuFu. Like you and I know, it's not that bad or weird. Like my brother Socrates said, "The unexamined life is not worth living." We're just examining life. :D

Cheerio,

Josh

^it simply shows, that what has become normal to us, is still unconveniant or suspicious to most people. I know people who wear their jeans one single day and then wash them. I personally never worry about bacteria. But it brings a new perspective to the "fridge bacteria killing method".