Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

the contest already started, 2.5 hours ago (in germany!)... ;)

so let's get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Finn - Germany

Sorry Rafa, but the closing date for entry is actually today, the 1st of February. There are 17 hours and 25 minutes remaining.

Are most people rocking 2 pairs of jeans for this contest? this is the craziest contest ever honestly, cant wait to see updates of everyones jeans. Best of luck to everyone.

I have no real game plan... I'm a student so I can wear them pretty much 7 days a week although I am not super active, especially in the winter. I spend about a month and a half out of the year at the family cabin and work on a farm in the summer so they'll see plenty of wear.

As far as washing... My last pair got washed every 30 days. I am going to hold out as long as possible though but once I start wearing them for work in the summer I'm sure they will see water about every 30 days.

Sorry Rafa, but the closing date for entry is actually today, the 1st of February. There are 17 hours and 25 minutes remaining.

Hahahaha :) Don't feel sry for me mate, it's all good, cuz i got my pair already ;)

And yeah,too bad i've messed up the entrytime...ups! :P

Don't forget to post fitpics wearing your contest-denim if you want your ass to be on the banner!!!

For those without contest-pair,at least post pics of face or face+upper body if you want to get on the banner just in time,before taking orders Is over!!!

COUNTDOWN

5406890211_db58988bd0_z.jpg

5 MORE DAYS TO ORDER A BANNER. IF YOU WANT ONE PLEASE ORDER THIS WEEK BECAUSE IT WILL BE HARD TO ORDER MORE LATER (NOT IMPOSSIBLE THOUGH). I'LL RE-POST THESE LINKS ON EACH NEW PAGE UNTIL SALE IS OVER.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have filled all the orders for the HDC T-Shirts and shipped them all out

here is a link to what's left if anyone still wants one.

If you don't see the color and size you want then it's SOLD OUT!

As of now there is at least one in every size and color.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

popeye3blackbutton.png

Here is the Banner info again

Click here

popeye2blackbutton.png

you can now order your banner here.

3 size options :

18" x 12" - 24" x 36" - 30" x 48"

$25.00 - $35.00 - $45.00

(prices adjusted for shipping anywhere on earth)

Let me know if you have any problem with the order page.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS WITH YOUR ORDER

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE POST PICS WHEN YOU GET YOURS!!

#71 here Is it to late to be added to the banner? If not who do i send my picture to? sorry for the super lateness i just learned that we if we didnt have a fit picture we could just send a picture of our face.

I was wondering if the popeye tee shirts could be purchased event hough I am not in the contest? Those are some sick prints! I want one if not both! :)

^ oh shit, only small and xl ones are left!

There are plenty of size Large in both colors if anyone is interested.

I want all the contestants to have one first but I have so many Large's left i'll sell them to anyone to get all these out of here. :)

everyshirt that has been paid for HAS BEEN SHIPPED.

Most all the USA shipments should be deliverd by now and international people should be getting there's by now as well.

If You ordered a DoubleXX shirt and one one of these, then they shipped together.

PM me with any questions. Don't gum up the thread with them please.

Thanks!

Here is what we can do for Stickers.

3 1/2" weatherproof stickers.

I'll have to order a min. of 250 of them and for a 3 color design they are a bit pricy.

Here is what we can do. I'll parcel them out in sets of 10 and sell them for

$20 shipped to anywhere in US and $25 shipped anywhere else.

I have learned the hard way that shipping to Singapore and Germany is little bit more than you would think.

If enough people are interested I'll go ahead and get them started and set up another paypal button so you can order them.

If you want them anyother size I can get a price on that as well.