Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

This thread is moving so fast i'm posting this again..

Mega, you want to put this on the first post?

I would like to add some prizes and also extend the start date.

I think we should start this February 1st.

If you agree to extend the start date i will add to the list of prizes:

-$25 Gift Certificate to Self Edge (for third place)

-$50 Gift Certificate to Self Edge (for second place)

-$100 Gift Certificate to Self Edge (for first place)

-I will buy you lunch and get you super duper wasted (The "you're a drunk" award") [only available in SF, NY, LA, or Tokyo according to my schedule]

-Your jeans will be turned into a set of 2000 stickers to be mailed out with our orders and given to customers along with our normal Self Edge stickers, paid for by Self Edge (The Grail Jawnz Award)

-You buy me lunch and at least three beers (Your jeans look terrible, you wasted the mill's time that it took to weave that denim)

-A never before released jean from Self Edge that nobody will ever have, let's hope it's your size. (The "i destroyed my jeans beyond recognition" award)

I honestly don't care if you're already wearing the jeans, but it's not up to me to decide.

If you're wearing already, dont worry about it, if you're not please make sure that you have your jeans on order by February the 1st.

#38 checking in

Here are a few pics of some details found on the 634SR:

IH634SR05.jpg

IH634SR06.jpg

IH634SR07.jpg

IH634SR08.jpg

IH634SR09.jpg

Here are the pre-soak fit pics:

IH634SR13.jpg

IH634SR14.jpg

IH634SR15.jpg

They are now drying, I will post up some post soak fit pics when they are dry.

Announcement re: Self Edge Prizes

Since we seem to have just about a general consensus on the generous offer from Kiya and Self Edge I will graciously accept on behalf of the competition, and post the good news on the front page.

Please dont forget that the champion will still recieve the one of a kind, exclusive Championship belt by obbigood. We are still looking for $4 donations to be sent to obbigood at their paypal address, to cover the cost of materials and shipping.

[email protected]

yeah I know that one month would do much in the long run but just to be on the safe side...always better ask before do something wrong

edit: @elclintor: really like your fit! thought they would be tighter after I saw the pre-soak pics

Yeah, i thought they would shrink more.. Giles has recommended another hot soak..

Competition Statistics So Far

Competitors - 39

Jeans - 44

Brands

Iron Heart - 18

Samurai - 12

Dry Bones - 5

Strike Gold - 2

Studio d'Artisan - 2

Double Volante - 1

Pure Blue Japan - 1

Oni - 1

Burgus - 1

Fearless - 1

i would like to join with my Samurai S500JX-LR - 18oz

Good timing man, you can jump in as contestant #32 to save me editing the entire list.

Please send a $4 donation to obbigood for the belt when you can.