Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

I'm staying very near Alexanderplatz, and could do a beer on Friday if anyone is available. I don't really know Berlin all that well, but if anyone can give me a suggestion for a beer I'll be there.

A Berlin meet up sounds great.

I'll arrive by plane at wednesday morning 8 am and will leave on Friday 5 pm from Tegel Airport.

I'llstay from Wednesday untill Friday in the City Stay Hostel at Rosenstrasse 16 just very near at Alexanderplatz and Hakescher Markt

Of course we have to meet us for a beer.

A few minutes away from Alexanderplatz is a traditional Restaurant with local food called the Berliner Marcus Bräu at Münzstrasse 1-3. You can have a dinner with good local food too. I was there last October 7th after the opening of the "Fashion Talk" exhibition at the Museum für Kommunikation located at the Leipziger Strasse 16 in Berlin (Station Stadtmitte), where 81 jeans fom the Jeansmuseum are part of the exhibition

We could visit this museum as well all together and I can explain some of the 81 pants if you are interested. Would be fun.

It's only a few stations away

I'll pm you guys.

Let's do this become real!!

And see you soon

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Yeah already fixed it more or less with PM's

Just Dingo hasn't reacted yet.

I love the Citystay Hostel. A good place, thanks Beatle for your tip last year!!!

Sadly, I won't be able to make it to Berlin before Friday night... Which will probably be to late as I understand... Since I'd only come to Berlin to see you guys, I guess I'll have to pass and wait for the next opportunity. :-(

I love this fantastic pic Beatle!!

^ Dingo. Megatron arrives on Thursday night and stays at the same place like me. I was just planning around the B&B time otherwise I would have extendd my stay here.

But no worries, I'll probably be back in Berlin next July

After a nice flight with great sunrise I'm enjoying the sun in Berlin before heading to the B&B in the Tempelhof

Hi guys

Just wanted to let you know that the first day at B&B in Berlin was awesome overwhelming. Millions of great raw denim stuff is walking around. It's lIke in raw denim heaven.

I also had nice talks to many raw denim cracks and there was a super great private party on the second floor oft he 14 oz raw denim store, where I could talk with Jason from Denham and Karl Heinz the organisator of B&B and other big shots

And luckily 501 lover was with me who helped me a lot and knows the B&B since many years

Ooooohhhhhhh what a day!!!!!

The B&B is amazingly big. At the Nudie stand they have exposed some really heaviest used and worn out pants.

It's just an unbelievable place. I have to go back for the second round and the final day tomorrowbefore flying back home

Rafa I was just for 3 hours in the 14 oz and Burg & Schild store and now I go back to the B&B and I'll go there for sure to the Nudie stand again and I'll send your greetings to them. It's just so exciting here

Wonderfullllllllllllllll

Thanks Mega.

It means a lot to me that I met you again with your whole family.

I hope you enjoyed the 2 short visits to 14 oz and burg&schild stores, which I have made for you with love

Enjoy the rest of your visit in Berlin

And Rafa

I sent the greetings to the Nudie people!!

I visited their stand 3 times.

All those 3 days where just incredible. Over 100000 people in 3 days and many many thousands of raw denim haeds areound.

I gave about 300 leaflets from my jeansmuseum and talked to at least 200 denim haeds from USA till Japan

And the Capsule fair near Alexanderplatz was super great too with Big John, Naked & Famous and other brands

It was hard for me to leave the place and to run back and jump on my flight on the really really last minute!!!!!

Many many pics on my crappy camera are waiting. Not sure if anything is worth to be posted.

I need more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mega.

It means a lot to me that I met you again with your whole fanily again.

I hope you enjoyed the 2 short visits to 14 oz and burg&schild stores, which I have made for you with love

Enjoy the rest of your visit in Berlin

And Rafa

I sent the greetings to the Nudie people!!

I visited their stand 3 times.

All those 3 days where just incredible. Over 100000 people in 3 days and many many thousands of raw denim haeds areound.

I gave about 300 leaflets from my jeansmuseum and talked to at least 200 denim haeds from USA till Japan

And the Capsule fair near Alexanderplatz was super great too with Big John, Naked & Famous and other brands

It was hard for me to leave the place and to run back and jump on my flight on the really really last minute!!!!!

Many many pics on my crappy camera are waiting. Not sure if anything is worth to be posted.

I need more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like i´ve missed an awesome party!...feck! :)

maybe we meet in june/july in berlin again?...

Aye aye sir of course we'll meet us in july in Berlin

Glad you enjoyed the picture so much that you felt the need to quote it again on the same page bt ;)

Edited by Megatron1505

Big truck, negged you by mistake on my iPhone, meant to hit the green button but it's so small and my clumsy fingers...

Someone address this, it was a great comment!

Edited by Maynard Friedman