Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Great update Rafa

And I'm happy to have you back here with those pants

Laxlife: Just don't wait too long for any crotch repair. I was too lazy about my current old Denime pants and received huge crotch rips just in no time

Promising subtle fadings on them.

You lucky guy can rock them for another real long time to receive great fading results on them.

Tons of life left in them

And Happy New to everyone here around! I wish you all some further super great raw denim experiences!!!

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

They start showing up nice fadings. Keep go rock them the hard way!

My new participating pair because my PBJs are not tough enough to bare through the winds of Beijing: IH-666 XHS!

IMG_2315.jpg

Here are pics of them being worn for 3 weeks

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

Stacks

IMG_2335.jpg

Wallet fade

IMG_2336.jpg

Enjoy!

Sorry, I've been gone so long....some personal stuff came up.

Anyway, these things are pretty beat...I even had a crotch explosion. I haven't washed them since day one...They've got all kinds of dirt & grime in them. Is anybody else at no washes with me? They haven't gotten much wear since I got into a pretty bad bike accident & I haven't been able to bike since.

Here's a sneak peak until I can do proper updates. It's going to take me awhile to catch up with this thread, but from what little I've seen you guys are all doing great!!!

Man...I've been away so long that there's a whole new version of sufu....

Anyways...without further adieu:

photo-1.jpg

Edited by Dioxic

Sorry, I've been gone so long....some personal stuff came up.

Anyway, these things are pretty beat...I even had a crotch explosion. I haven't washed them since day one...They've got all kinds of dirt & grime in them. Is anybody else at no washes with me? They haven't gotten much wear since I got into a pretty bad bike accident & I haven't been able to bike since.

Here's a sneak peak until I can do proper updates. It's going to take me awhile to catch up with this thread, but from what little I've seen you guys are all doing great!!!

Man...I've been away so long that there's a whole new version of sufu....

Anyways...without further adieu:

photo-1.jpg

dioxic

You're my man.

I'm one of those few raw denim lovers here who never wash my raw denim stuff at any time too like you.

Do you have full front and back side pics?

And I'm pretty sure they would deserve to survive for ever. So don't let them die, whenever you're done with them.

They would fit perfectly in to the Jeansmuseum some day!!!!

Nice fades and great combs already. Yo're sure to wash them now? The super great combs are just in their best way to develop the 3-D effect

Dioxic I'm with you! Well halfway... my Samurais have been washed but so far nothing on the 666ODs.

#23 reporting in! Will try and get some evo pictures some time..

6660259923_d63210f6fe_b.jpg

Edited by laxlife1234

they've already been washed twice...why bother about a third wash?

Yeahh, I saw that they have already been washed. I didnt know that this happened twice already.

They really have great comb fadings already. And perhaps I'm wromg, but I think, they could develop even much stronger combs, if giving them some more time untill their next wash

^^ Just have to second this!!!

And perfect, great fadings on pants and denim jacket at the right places.

The denim jacket has a little bit of the shiny raw denim colour already!

As a newbee on many newer brands: What's the brand and model of the jacket?