Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Awesome pair MP. Am curious to see if your Momo's will evolve the same...

Are you thinking that GMC and MAx may be the proud owners of denim rags in 14 months Darly?

Edit: I must confess that I had forgotten obbigood (James) in my initial thoughts on potential winners. Unlike most of the rest of us, who have swapped and added various jeans and washing cycles throughout the contest so far, James has quietly gone about the business of simply wearing his chosen jeans, same can be said for Beatle......these two are also amongst the favourites so far for me.

Loving the recent wave of updates! Max those combs could cut skin they're so sharp.

I know I mentioned this before, but given the recent activity I thought i'd reach out again; Anyone up for a US HDC 1/2 way meet-up in late January in New York? Trying to make a film here guys, ha.

Thanks Max. Yeah it started to break some fibers so I patched it myself using the excess pocketbag material I originally cut out before it turned into a real problem. 10 months before any signs of a hole is pretty good for me, usually by this time I have quarter sized holes on both sides of the crotch.