Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

DOING A RE-ORDER OF THESE SHIRTS IN ALL SIZES IN BOTH COLORS!!

PRICE HAS GONE UP A BIT TO HELP COVER SHIPPING SINCE I TOOK A BATH ON THE FIRST ORDERS.

TO HELP EVEN THINGS OUT YOU WILL GET AN ORDER OF STICKERS WITH EVERY SHIRT ORDERED (UNTIL I RUN OUT OF STICKERS)

WILL TAKE ORDERS FOR 2 WEEKS AND THEN PRINT AND SHIP THEM.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

popeye3blackbutton.png

Just case anyone forgot...

I STILL GOT A LOT OF ...

stick.png

You can still order stickers by themselves by hitting the button below

Click here

Popeye4-blackbutton.png

PBJs saying hello from Versailles' Hall of Mirrors

IMG_1748.jpg

Sorry for shaky image, I didn't take the picture.

Yeah, I got lost with my cousin who is a photography major so I had to find a random to do it for me.

b1913f89.jpg

This f'n SUCKS. Thank god I work indoors and my car's AC works or I'd be bustin' out the Nudies.

Superbeveridge... you have forgotten the face of your father. :D

edit: I just realized that 50 degrees celsius is 122 degrees fahrenheit. Which leads me to ask, "IT WAS 122 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT IN EFFING TORONTO?!!!! The end is nigh.

b1913f89.jpg

This f'n SUCKS. Thank god I work indoors and my car's AC works or I'd be bustin' out the Nudies.

Superbeveridge... you have forgotten the face of your father. :D

edit: I just realized that 50 degrees celsius is 122 degrees fahrenheit. Which leads me to ask, "IT WAS 122 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT IN EFFING TORONTO?!!!! The end is nigh.

because we are right on a lake we can get some nasty humidity in the summer. it only got up to 38 c but it was ridiculous with the humidity. hopefully it isn't this bad come august 1st. i am movie and i would had to do it in this heat.