Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Beatle

Wonderfull work done on them!!!

I love them more and more and can't wait for the next update!!

Glad to hear that you keep your jeans busy the hard way like it should be all the time :D

My Samurais are slowly starting to show signs that they´ll be falling apart soon, so I´m planning to send them to a taylor to stop the denim-decay. He asked me to send him some close-up pics, so he can tell me the price for the repair-job. Took some extra-pics, since I had the cam in hand anyway… ;) Enjoy!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

I have the exact same model, and mine have a pocket hole, nearly a hole on the front where I keep my phone, and my crotch stitching is about to die too......I love these jeans.

^ Dingo

Fantastic updates and detail pics.

Those pants are reaching slowly the point, where I'll start loving them at most!!!

Can't compete with you guys as these shits are insanely hard to break in... #23 with my 666OD

here are my iron heart 666-od. i've probably put an effective 4.5 months of wear on them. they have had 1 soak so far and are getting their first wash sometime during the middle of summer.

i do apoligize for the shitty pictures as their color is insanely hard to capture.

7019081121_0e76345a96_c.jpg

7019080305_45aa699bfe_c.jpg

I know I posted my pair the other day but I just did a wash and these pics are better/in my usual spot in my driveway, hope nobody minds...

030312SMall2.jpg

Hot damn those are amazing. I wish mine fit me better. If I washed them I'd be screwed.

12423282.dd5047f6.1024.jpg

and sorry ruedi for neg rep, this crappy mobile device.... :angry:

Nietenhosen

You made my day. Together with your super faded denim jacket you're one of my local heroes now.

And no worries about neg reps. I don't care about this. And Max fixed it thanks

And of course we're waiting to see the front side of those beauties!!!

^^And laxlife, just take your time. They'll tuern out great in 1 or 2 years from now My SG is still almost new after 8 weeks of wear and some weeks additional wear from the first owner