Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Thanks for the info Beats. To the rest of the competitors, any chance that I'm not too late to join in? I just ordered my first pair of heavyweights and want to jump into the madness. Plus I really want to wear the HDC shirt with honor

this contest is running for almost a year and no, you are too late

Great updates all round, I've said it before and I'll say it again, this competition has produced some of the most amazing shots of worn heavy denim ever, and this is thanks to the competitors. Well done everyone.

GMC.......beast.

^^mctaran's fit is really different from mine. Looks so much slimmer, due to build, maybe?

GMC is absolutely way ahead...damn, it is such a nice jeans!

Still waiting for iGit's though, looking forward to his pair.

Edited by Obbigood

Thank you for good words!

i was surprised with fit. kinda perfect straigh fit jeans. :)

Thing is what they shrunk a bit more with 3rd wash, and my legs are slim with somewhat fatty stomach area (i'm lazy and eating too much).

Also, the inseam lenght is perfect (As u can see its only 1 big stack at the front).

So maybe that's why they fit as it is.

No. 52 signing in...

S5000VX 21oz after roughly 11 months of wear, still only 1 wash, but already 2 crotch-blows…

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

I´ll try to post some fitpics later this afternoon…

btw: did I mention that I´ll try to make it to Berlin? Is there anything to keep in mind, like where the meeting takes place, so I know where to book a place to stay?

Edited by dingo

Dingo, those are fucking amazing B)

Make mine look like shit :unsure:

As for Berlin...I'll be there. I haven't heard from anyone else, so it's currently a family vacation for me rather than a denim meet.