Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

so heavychamps, here`s what i, beatle and some others did yesterday...

we went to the 25th anniversary party of the vmc-shop in zürich!

here "some" pics ;)...enjoy!

dsc3392b.jpg

dsc3404no.jpg

dsc3407t.jpg

Roger, the shopowner on the far left

dsc3405.jpg

Freddy on the right, great guy and one of the VMC staffs

dsc3408e.jpg

dsc3409g.jpg

dsc3414s.jpg

my new wallpaper :)

dsc3411u.jpg

Important Announcement

Can anyone who is interested in a mid competition meet up, in Berlin, 19th to the 22nd of January, please let me know in the next few weeks? Looking to make some confirmed arrangements by the beginning of November.

It is Bread and Butter (leaving that to Beatle to look into), freezing weather in Berlin will be a good excuse to wear heavy denim and our winter coats, ha ha.

hey guys... even though i'm not HDC contestant, please count me in for BnB. hopefully i can be there as well and bring some friends along (hint: you know them, i'll tell you when time is right ;))

b_F; i can help you arrange the 5th year anniv Sams meetup, leave it to me :D

#23 checking in!

So I figured that because my 666ODs pretty took over my rotation I figured why not ask mega if I can enter this pair alongside my S500s. He said ok, so I will be using this first update for them, but I just want to make sure everyones OK with that. I am only doing this because my s500s really won't have as much wear as I was expecting by the end of this contest, but I promise my ODs won't disappoint.

Oh, and I won't be selling these, or trading them.

Fit - I know, i know most of you have probably seen the fit in them, but for my entry here we are:

6148636260_87d49bb62b_z.jpg

Update:

666OD @ approximately ~3.5-4 weeks. It was a good day to take these pictures since it was overcast and no rain.

6137139437_81c644c9b7_z.jpg

6137205053_a9252e79c4_z.jpg

6137757202_2e928fe66e_z.jpg

Hi guys,

sorry it´s been too quiet around me – I´ve had some heavy shit in my private life, so I just could not keep up with the competition. I know I must have been disqualified by now, and that´s fine (just so you know: this post is NOT me begging to keep me on the list!).

Anyway, I think some of you might be interested in how my S5000VX are doing, and so I´ll keep on posting some pics now and then on a probably very unregular basis, if that´s fine with you guys.

They´ve just received their first wash after roughly 8 months of wear, and I´ve taken a couple of pics, unfortunately in bad lighting, so please forgive me for that. Here they are:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

The crotch blew after about 5 - 6 months…

6.JPG

I should have some prewash-fitpics somewhere, just can´t find them right now. If I do, I´ll post them as well. And of course I´ll take some postwash-pics soon, and I´ll post them here as well.

Hope you like them! ;)

Nice evo Dingo, and if you want back in just let me know. Personal shit is more important than an internet competition, and anyway I think that people can see that you haven't neglected your denim duties.