Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

thanks..really like ur sam fit.

Thanks I just saw this today haha.

This is me today... Sorry for the half fit pretty much. Decided to go uncuffed today though.

1302996730998.jpg

Club Monaco | S500JX-LR | RW 8181

a41f0eb3.jpg

8a5f04db.jpg

d9c926e9.jpg

302f0a0b.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been working 75-80 hours a week and just haven't had time to do much of anything else.

Around two months of effective wear and two washes. These will kinda be on the backburner until July when my sexih07 hits the one year mark.

I have been following the thread a decent amount and loving how active it is! Will rep people when I can

Shaved my head today.... no more hurrr.

1303078023065.jpg

BTW, I think I am going to not wear my Strike Golds anymore, not trying to cause a fuss but if anyone wants to buy them off me, lmk. I am trying to recuperate what I payed for them considering it is about $100 off the retail price. I just will wear my sams for the contest though, and honestly I have grown apart from the cut. Sorry to those I have let down (if I even have?).

Got to go climb mountains now..! Haha

I wouldn't worry about it man, if some of these guys carry on at their current rate then they are going to look like this by the end....

images-3.jpg

Shaved my head today.... no more hurrr.

BTW, I think I am going to not wear my Strike Golds anymore, not trying to cause a fuss but if anyone wants to buy them off me, lmk. I am trying to recuperate what I payed for them considering it is about $100 off the retail price. I just will wear my sams for the contest though, and honestly I have grown apart from the cut. Sorry to those I have let down (if I even have?).

Damn, we get younger and younger denimheads here! When I discovered denim 5 years ago I never thought I'd ever hear someone say they have to give up their $300 jeans because they're still growing!

Oh, nonono haha, I meant that I'm giving them up because I have grown apart from the cut, and want to wear skinner jeans while I still have the body for it. And if I keep them I'm sure I won't fit into them in a year since I'm growing still. But I do fit in them now though haha.

Oh, nonono haha, I meant that I'm giving them up because I have grown apart from the cut, and want to wear skinner jeans while I still have the body for it. And if I keep them I'm sure I won't fit into them in a year since I'm growing still. But I do fit in them now though haha.

oops my bad, but i wouldn't be too far off though...i read posts here from kids going to high school in them, and I'm like..."you've got some allowance kiddo!"

Well, I go to a private school, so all I wear is uniforms :( but I definitely spend all my own money thanks to having a job. I get made fun of constantly by my mom though for spending that much money on jeans cause she thinks it is ridiculous haha.

Anyways, off to get my permit finally today, then work later.

1303217159375copy1.jpg