Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Don't mind the shoes, but in LI, it sucks here. It is just rain, the storm came, but there was no snow :(

Bored, and it is bleak as hell here. Wish it had snowed instead of rained :(

1296671421665.jpg

1296671574642.jpg

Levis, Strike golds, polo shoes.

Decided to take some shots of my Iron Hearts 301 overdyes. I treated the leather patch as well. I use this stuff I got from the local Blundstone store. It is mostly tallow with some neatsfoot oil and other waxes and oils. Works pretty well on my boots so I thought it couldn't hurt.

IMG_1308.JPG

IMG_1311.JPG

IMG_1314.JPG

Some nice blue fades coming through on the belt loops.

IMG_1318.JPG

Wallet marks starting to show and the overdye is almost all gone from the stitching.

I haven't washed them yet. I think I'm going to wash them once a month/month and a half. I usually don't wash my jeans until 5-6 months and periodically after that, but I wanna treat this pair differently

Post soak pics and measurements for my S5000BK.

Waist - 35"

Inseam - 37.5"

Thigh - 11.4"

150a3227.jpg

1c7093b2.jpg

0b6b5902.jpg

I've got my S5000VX 21oz in the wash today, after almost 1 month, and I'm now going to give these a month of wear. I'm as yet undecided how I am going to rotate the two (maybe a month each or something).

I'm not sure yet to be honest. I'm going to give the BK's a month straight now, and then I might just alternate month to month. A blue month followed by a black month etc....