Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

How about we just all stick to what Megatron said in the first place: let the pro do his thing and then we will comment further on t-shirts.

Apologies for the dark pics, it's night time here and my wife has an obsession with "mood" lighting.

Look what arrived today..

DSC06256.jpg

DSC06258.jpg

Stealth arcs, and a red tab......sexy.

DSC06259.jpg

Red and silver selvedge, apparently representing the blood and tears of the master weavers who make the Samurai "cloth of excellence".

aa25a304.jpg

Cant wait to see that arc start appearing through the fade.

efaacca6.jpg

Obligatory patch shot.

98f988a1.jpg

131e1506.jpg

And I forgot to take a pre soak fit pic, but be assured there was masses of hip flare and diaper ass all over. So now.....

DSC06262.jpg

Rafa, hate is headed your way, ha ha.

ialex, your in.

elclintor, I'm not the only one who denim Santa has visited today then eh?

Really trying hard to resist the urge to throw my Sams in the dryer so I can wear them tomorrow....just for a few minute.....surely it cant hurt ?!?!?

Really trying hard to resist the urge to throw my Sams in the dryer so I can wear them tomorrow....just for a few minute.....surely it cant hurt ?!?!?

Flip them inside out and throw them in on medium heat. Remove while they're still slightly damp. Hang until completely dry. Nothing wrong with doing that. I find it helps to get most of the shrinkage out too.