Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

For anybody wanting to take advantage of the 25% off the Strike Gold 1103EX Super Heavy Weight Jean, use this code in our online store:

HeavyContest

Strike Gold is subsidizing part of the cost on five pairs, we've had one person use the code so far, so we've got 4 more to go.

Here it is:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=86&products_id=654

Is there room for one more? I've got a fairly good camera and can update at least monthly,

Just put an order in for 23oz Strike Golds (thanks again Kiya)

Happy to have you mate, and happy to get some Strike Gold denim on board too.

Kiya, thankyou for setting that up on your online store.

Damn! I have been away for a day and this thread moves fast!

I Will pay entrance fee tonight.

As for something commemorative, i also wouch for a leather keychain! That would be f****n awesome!!!

Great to have a pair of strike golds in this!!! And what an awesome thing to do kiya!!!

I'm currently deciding wether to soak my DV's once more and get à little more shrinkage out...

Take care guys!

I think the tee would be better as commemorative item for the comp, and probably more practical. Making 35 - 50 key chains would be alot of work for obbigood.

I think the tee would be better as commemorative item for the comp, and probably more practical. Making 35 - 50 key chains would be alot of work for obbigood.

LOL, it will be great to have a mass orders of 50 keychains! Certainly, not a problem for us, and we will be glad to contribute such meaningful items for the contest. Just another options for you guys.

I, too prefer T-shirts.....:D

I like the idea of a shirt or something else memorable as well. As long as the design is smart and not consisting of pictures of bodybuilders, sumo ringers or the like...

I think some sort of stylized boxing reference design would be awesome and fitting considering the prize and general theme.

4ki34x.jpg

dmte10.jpg

2h86znt.jpg

except wearing jeans lol

Shall we just leave it to the pro's before this becomes the t shirt design thread, ha ha.

My Sams have arrived!!!!!! Although they have been left with a neighbour, so I probably won't get them until tomorrow, doh!