Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Nope, totally voluntary, I wont force anyone to do anything. However, if we cant get $100 from over 30 baller denim fiends I will completely lose any remaining faith which I have in humanity ;)

11mezir.jpg

shit just got real

I don't see why you wouldn't make the contribution mandatory. You'll probably weed out the uncommitted quickly that way and honestly I'd be frustrated to see someone who didn't throw 400 pennies down walk away with the belt.

I don't see why you wouldn't make the contribution mandatory.

Because I trust that people will do the right thing, and if they don't they can live with the knowledge that they are a cheap ass mutha :cool:

BTW, that Oni patch is still the most bad ass patch in denimland.

quick question re: people entering with more than 1 pair - at the end of the contest will both submissions be judged? Obviously splitting your time between 2pair will put you at a disadvantage but im tempted to dual-compete with x634x on the off chance that falling down snowy mountains would make up for the other 75% of the year when they are unwearable.

well I guess I'll split it 50:50. Of course that is a disadvantage..but hey, I don't think I will win anyway :)

To be honest, I could care less about winning, what I want is to challenge myself to wear a pair of jawns for 2 years straight so I can be dedicated to it, and so I can have a sick ass pair of jeans.

quick question re: people entering with more than 1 pair - at the end of the contest will both submissions be judged? Obviously splitting your time between 2pair will put you at a disadvantage but im tempted to dual-compete with x634x on the off chance that falling down snowy mountains would make up for the other 75% of the year when they are unwearable.

Yep, you can enter both for judging if you like, but dividing your time will probably put you at a disadvantage anyway. Only you know how hard you can wear two pairs of jeans over a 2 year period.

Missed out on this whole thread until now. Would of liked to give you guys one more "competitor" Could use some heavier weight denim for work this time of year too. Look forward to the updates.

so every contestant can join with MAX 2 pairs of denim which have to be stated before 01/02/2011 (=02/01/2011) as well as on the mainpage so that there'll be no one that comes up with a new pair (maybe his 2nd pair then) after some like 5months in, and want to proceed with these?!

am i right on this gentlemen?...

so every contestant can join with MAX 2 pairs of denim which have to be stated before 01/02/2011 (=02/01/2011) as well as on the mainpage so that there'll be no one that comes up with a new pair (maybe his 2nd pair then) after some like 5months in, and want to proceed with these?!

am i right on this gentlemen?...

From keeping tabs on this whole thread, that is what I perceive the definition of the deadline to be.

If anyone wants to contact JimmyC, or James, about something commemorative that would be cool.

As for entry definitions, the start date of your denim is firm (nothing prior to 01/12/10). If a person wants to disadvantage themselves by adding a second pair and not starting them until August or whatever...it's their funeral, so long as they're bringing something to the party prior to that.

This is a 24 month contest, and we're not asking you wear the jeans every day for 24 months, so if you decide you're not going to wear them until later....well it's your time that your burning, but it's no different to someone who started in December rotating their heavies with two other jeans in terms of actual wear time.

Hope that was clear...probably not :confused: