Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Completely agree on the Strike Golds and having an OD pair in the comp, Kiya how's about signing up yourself with the Strike Golds?

Beatle, go with the OD busters, they would be great for this comp.

I'd love to be in, but unfortunately my IH 634 S-B has been worn since mid November. That'll be too much, I fear. I didn't soak or wash yet and wore them on weekends and on the evenings after work. But still, they're basically worn for 4-5 weeks. If I had known this idea would come up, I would've waited.

What's everyones opinion on keeping the last spots open only for brands or models that we don't already have? I'm thinking the SDA ( Aztec?), Fearless,Strike Gold, PBJ, ONI ... That kind of thing.

Agreed b_F, Lenn has a different model IH so he is fine. All other willing participants whose denim is already represented will have to go on a reserve list until the beginning of Feb, then we see where we are at.

Okay , guys, I think it would be great to keep a couple of slots open for the above mentioned reasons..

Given that this is a 2 year contest I will participate with 2 pairs..hehe

IHXB01 21oz signature denim

IHX666 18oz od

This way you will get double amount of pics - and an od pair as well

great idea beats!

as for now it looks like a contest between IH and Samurai ;)

but it would be interesting to see how these two brand's philosphies compare. ok both are known for using heavy denim but still their philosophy is different (IMO)

so we really need more jeans from other brands!

Megatron,

I would like to join the competition, since I'm wearing SExDBxSxSF12 now.

So i will be cross compete with the upcoming official SExDB contest that is going to start Feb, 1st.

*cheers*

I look forward to bringing my PBJs into play. i still have to get them though, but just thinking about them makes me all warm inside.

Lucaas, really sorry man but there are already 2 pairs of the DB collaboration participating, would you like me to add you to the reserve list?

Sorry Max, I meant to respond to you too, I'm at work and doing all this on my iPhone. Would you like me to add you to the reserve list?