Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Megatron, just seen your pbj's on the bay, my god am i tempted but i have just purchased some oki's off of Beatle!!!!

So buy both, I'll cut you a discount, PM for details.

size 36 PBJ and size 32 Okis? well...I doubt both are for you, aren't they?

ok...how unworn are all these pairs we have now?

Sometimes I wish I would pay more attention and look at the actual size, 36 is too big for me unfortunately! 32 would be so tempted mind!

The earliest wear we have on a pair is 05/12, the latest should be 05/02 in my opinion. Two months over 24 months is about as far as we should stretch it.

Yup that's the one that I saw.

I actually could probably take part in this as is - I have a pair of N&F big slub which are unworn that I picked up 50% off a long time ago and just haven't gotten to, but at the moment I am so enamored of what's happening with my lot 2000 no2 evisus I want to give them another few unbroken months before retiring them and moving on to something else.

Thought I´d share some pics of my Double Volantes that I took after the first soak...

More to come, the fit is still the same as now but I have gotten a few more weeks of normal wear on them. But nothing special just going to work (as a teacher), going out for coffee, going to hockeygames (not playing) haha.

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

I will be heading to Japan some time mid-Jan. Willing to cop a pair of PBJ AI since it will be a long time before I go to the heart of raw denim. Will I be able to join up this championship?

I will be heading to Japan some time mid-Jan. Willing to cop a pair of PBJ AI since it will be a long time before I go to the heart of raw denim. Will I be able to join up this championship?

how heavy are those?

i always wanted to get the Oni Shoai and ive been waiting for them to restock at BIG but Gordon said those PBJ AI is the next closest thing to the onis.

you sir, are a baller for picking those up.

does anyone know if PBJ will ever have a whole site sale again?

the pbj AI will be just about 19oz. Seeing how a lot of sales will be going on in Jan, I have no doubt that the site might do some small sale then.

Forbidden if there is still space once you have the jeans you would be more than welcome.

Dioxic I'll add you to the list.

mr.invincible Pick up the Fearless and get in the comp.

ah_long Its the sensible choice ;)

Somebody has to do the new Strike Gold jean with the gold sparkle selvedge id.