Twin Peaks

jackg

currently working my way through the second season, but due to tons of school work and stuff I've been stuck on episode 9 for the past month or so. planning to startit up again tonight though.

i've been really loving the 10 or so seinfeld characters on it though

Edited by joeyod007

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally finished season two.  So many unanswered questions...

I'm wondering what's going to happen to Cooper in the third season if his soul was really "utterly annihilated"  as Hawk said would happen in the black lodge.

• 3 months later...

watched this series in 2014. still obsessed with it. 

pretty sure i have a good idea of whats going on. fire walk with me opens up so many possibilities and gives a ton of insight on black lodge.

my question

do you guys think the third season will continue with the same old, 90s twin peaks style? or do you think they will switch up the mood, like how they did with fire walk with me? 

personally, i think it would be really interesting if they switched things up. i loved the different perspective in FWWM. i hope the third season is complex and weird rather than a friendly continuation. i can't even imagine how much material mark frost & david lynch have thought up for the show over 25 years. really excited.

who knows tbh, it could very well go further than 8 episodes tbh... twin peaks obviously has a strong following with the older crowd + teens absolutely love it. 

lynch dropped out. reasoning was not getting the budget that he thinks is needed to make it right. really shitty part is he says that him pulling on the project might not affect the network going ahead with the season....which would be worse to me that a cancellation outright.

Who the hell would direct it without Mark Frost and David Lynch? You really can't do the show without them, Twin Peaks already barely makes any sense as it is. Disappointing. It would be great if someone with money picked up the show with the creators attached.