Sign in to follow this  
onpoint

Action in Prague

What is there to do during the day and the night?

(if there is a thread on this I couldn't find it)

WALK. It's the most gorgeous city EVAR. It's like walking in a fairy tale. The locals are very friendly and most young people speak some English. There is a local English language paper that lists clubs, etc.

It is a very beautiful city so faust is right, do a lot of walking. Try to eat/drink at places that are not packed with tourists. What kind of clubs/bars are you looking for? Most of the places in the center are packed with guys from England and ugly whores but there are some very nice local places full of beautiful girls.

It is a very beautiful city so faust is right, do a lot of walking. Try to eat/drink at places that are not packed with tourists. What kind of clubs/bars are you looking for? Most of the places in the center are packed with guys from England and ugly whores but there are some very nice local places full of beautiful girls.

"nice local places full of beautiful girls" this sounds ideal. I listen to hip hop primarily, but I also like 80s New Wave, soul, indie, etc. Nothing too expensive. Generally, I don't like house or megaclubs, but what's good is good.

fuck cheap beautiful hookers for micronisian pennys.